It seems the lifestyle is growing. With or without husbands approval.

It seems more and more married white wives are going black only with or without husbands approval.
Very true. I don't mind it at all. When husbands approach me to help introduce or seduce the wife into the BBC experience. I ask them upfront if they sure they know what they doing and asking for. I have a reluctant hubby right now demanding we stop chatting because I'm all she talks about now

It seems more and more married white wives are going black only with or without husbands approval.
Very likely. They are gonna get their big dick (BBC) regardless and I guess you can't blame them because they are getting more pleasure. It's kinda like us guys we like tight pussy and the white wives want filled up. I'm pretty sure my 2nd wife is now seeing some or probably only black men. I remember her telling me sometime before we got married she was seeing a black guy with 9 inches and he was really good in bed. (But we were married 16 years) oh well! Well, I guess black men have advantages a friend told me they are better in music, I watched a TV show that said they are better in sports so they have their pluses.

Last edited:
Yes the lifestyle is definitely growing over here in UK also but mostly in London at the moment but it's beginning to spread across the UK with more and more white husbands stepping aside for black men.
There seems to be a growing number of seriously hot wife's and girlfriends joining this site also.
I know that there are a lot of fakes on here but I still see this as a good thing, if a guy is on here pretending that his wife or girlfriend knows it means that if a black guy was to ever hit on her that the hubby or boyfriend would support the black guy, plus there's a lot of helpful information on here for getting started in the lifestyle and the people on this site are only a small proportion of people who are interested in this lifestyle.

So come on black men don't be scared of hitting on our wife's or g/f's we actually want you to.

Back