It makes you horny to think that the bull only enjoys fucking the girl? And what cucks do we have to do "the hard work"?

It has always made me horny to think this. When I told my butterface girlfriend about doing cuck things she agreed after weakly "resisting" for 2 days. She chose this guy who you can imagine was a total stud.

During the week I had to do things like: take her to and from work, from the gym and to the supermarket if she needed anything. Boring family meals ALWAYS Saturday and Sunday with her parents, ask her and chat about her day, help with repairs in the house and etc etc

Not counting the fights or dramas, ironically many times about the bull.

But he... he ONLY got the good stuff. He only texted my girlfriend when he wanted to fuck her, they both knew it, he had a girlfriend, so it was the perfect pretext for him so that my girlfriend wasn't "allowed" to text him unless he did. It gave us both a horny chill when her cell phone rang with that loud notification she put on him.

He said that he was free and told her to go to his apartment, always assuming that she would say yes, at most she would tell him that she would see him in a few hours, I remember perfectly that she was only denied 2 times, because we were at her grandmother's wake and the other time at her cousin's wedding and it was barely 3pm, she was a bridesmaid.

All the other times she said yes, so we would run out of the cinema, say goodbye to our friends at the bar, or she would run excitedly to get ready for him when we were at our house. I would drive like crazy to his house, leave her at the door and she would sleep there if she could, or I would pick her up a few hours later.

He never spoke to her about anything other than asking her for her beautiful huge ass, as I already said, so much so that she once told me laughing that he was surprised to find out that she had 2 siblings, 8 months after they already fuck like rabbits 2, 3 or even 4 times a week.

Sometimes we were mad at each other, then she would come shyly to ask me if I could take her or ask for an Uber, I took her every time. It was funny, because we were still somewhat serious with each other, but I helped her choose the horniest lingerie and reminded her to give him a blowjob until she made him cum and swallow at least once.

I took her in silence to his house, sometimes she told me that it did not change anything and we still had to talk. She would get out in silence without kissing me goodbye or telling me that she loved me, several of those times I saw him open the door and she smile at him as if everything was fine. Those times she did not reply to messages, she did not send me photos or videos and she did not tell me if she would stay, She just was late in the Uber or didn't show up that night.

He never found out about these dramas or asked any questions even out of courtesy about us, he just used my girl and voila.

What do you think as a cuckold that they only fuck our girls easily and quickly? Without being interested in anything else about them, Or what do you think as a bull?

I mean one thing is for sure, in your described scenario….where he asked nothing and was told nothing…. That’s a sure fire method to make sure nobody catches any feelings.

It’s not emotional at all for either of them, it’s purely raw sex.

It has always made me horny to think this. When I told my butterface girlfriend about doing cuck things she agreed after weakly "resisting" for 2 days. She chose this guy who you can imagine was a total stud.

During the week I had to do things like: take her to and from work, from the gym and to the supermarket if she needed anything. Boring family meals ALWAYS Saturday and Sunday with her parents, ask her and chat about her day, help with repairs in the house and etc etc

But he... he ONLY got the good stuff. He only texted my girlfriend when he wanted to fuck her, they both knew it, he had a girlfriend, so it was the perfect pretext for him so that my girlfriend wasn't "allowed" to text him unless he did. It gave us both a horny chill when her cell phone rang with that loud notification she put on him.

He said that he was free and told her to go to his apartment, always assuming that she would say yes, at most she would tell him that she would see him in a few hours, I remember perfectly that she was only denied 2 times, because we were at her grandmother's wake and the other time at her cousin's wedding and it was barely 3pm, she was a bridesmaid.

All the other times she said yes, so we would run out of the cinema, say goodbye to our friends at the bar, or she would run excitedly to get ready for him when we were at our house. I would drive like crazy to his house, leave her at the door and she would sleep there if she could, or I would pick her up a few hours later.

He never spoke to her about anything other than asking her for her beautiful huge ass, as I already said, so much so that she once told me laughing that he was surprised to find out that she had 2 siblings, 8 months after they already fuck like rabbits 2, 3 or even 4 times a week.

Sometimes we were mad at each other, then she would come shyly to ask me if I could take her or ask for an Uber, I took her every time. It was funny, because we were still somewhat serious with each other, but I helped her choose the horniest lingerie and reminded her to give him a blowjob until she made him cum and swallow at least once.

I took her in silence to his house, sometimes she told me that it did not change anything and we still had to talk. She would get out in silence without kissing me goodbye or telling me that she loved me, several of those times I saw him open the door and she smile at him as if everything was fine. Those times she did not reply to messages, she did not send me photos or videos and she did not tell me if she would stay, She just was late in the Uber or didn't show up that night.

He never found out about these dramas or asked any questions even out of courtesy about us, he just used my girl and voila.

What do you think as a cuckold that they only fuck our girls easily and quickly? Without being interested in anything else about them, Or what do you think as a bull?
Why should he be bothered with these things. He is handling his business, it is up to the couple to handle theirs. Whether or not it is a problem in the marriage is between the wife and hubby. The bull is not the cucks buddy, friend, or person to fix your marriage. He is there to fuck your wife. Which it sounds like he does better than you. So handle your business. If you wanted this own it. Do not bitch at your wife if this was your idea to try this. If she runs after the cock when he calls well good for her. You should understand, he has another life so when he calls it is only to fuck. He knows it, she knows it, you should accept it, and do whatever you have to do to support HER in feelin good about this. You wanted it, deal with it and plenty of guys would be happy to be in your shoes. If you do not support her and try to control any of this you will chase her away. YOU will chase her away. Understand the problem in this arrangement is you. You do not control ******* and it pisses you off. Well tough up boy, if you chase her off you have nothing. Accept it as part of the unexpected and make it easier for her and show some excitement when she gets a call and enjoy her when she gets back and show support. You really have no choice now anyway or you lose it all. ....When she gets a call tell her good she has been needing a good fucking so to enjoy it and call her an uber if that is the way she prefers to go. Then wait to ravage the used woman you get home to let her know you accept her back as wife and reclaim that used pussy. Let it excite you and let her know she is the focus on this.

yes i can totally relate to your situation and how it was for me when sammy first cuckolded me, especially with one guy who clearly just used her as his personal fuck meat
i loved the fact she was just being used by this guy who was much younger than her and she would drop everything when he rang her, initially he was fucking her several times a week, and clearly had got hooked by him, and she once admitted to me that he wanted her to leave me to live with him, which really shook me and had me regretting how i had encouraged her to meet him for sex at every opportunity,
he was calling most lunch times in his lunch break for a quick fuck, and she told me how he would ring her five minutes before he was due to instruct her how she was to be dressed when he arrived which usually meant high heels stockings and open front push up bra with sometimes a little black mini dress over,,,as it was only half hour break he had and 5 min drive each way and it was just what she called "a pump and dump" fuck, afew occassions when i could get away from work i would hide my car around the corner and wait silently in the lounge while he fucked her either against the sink unit or kitchen table, listen to the slapping flesh and her heels scraping on the kitchen floor as he emptied his balls, i loved listening to how he spoke to her calling her names as he reached the "short strokes" just prior to him flooding her, then quickly departing leaving me to take over and fuck her my self in the same position he had
he eventually found a girl his own age and his fucks with him tailed off, but the lunch time fucks carried on not quite so frequently but 2/3 times a week , she was getting a bit upset about him having this girl friend as she had clearly fallen for him and she told me quite clearly it was his cock that made the sex so good as it was large but had this huge bulbous head and curved up, which she told me reached parts that no
one else ever had
i my self was quite pleased that the threat he would take her from me had at least temporarily diminished i was still wanting him to fuck her and gave her some tips on how she should keep him interested by giving him what ever she could to make sex with her the best, better than he was getting from his girlfriend, and told her blow jobs with her ensuring she swallowed, and obviously he liked the stockings and heels and even higher heels boots , secretly i also wanted her to look and act the part of the real slut
it seemed to have the right effect and for a short period his visits increased and he split several times from his girl friend and i encouraged her to put herself about with other men which she did and like you i would drive her any where , any time and wait, or collect her the next day, during the following twelve months she was soon out 5/6 nights a week with me encouraging her more, baby sitting driving her to and from dates
i loved knowing she was acting the real slut and often taking 2/ 3 cocks in the same day

I think youre in a very fortunate position. Some couples argue more than others and for many they have great make up sex. Your girlfriend has make up sex but she chooses him to fuck over you. Why wouldnt she 😊
At least you get a time out from the arguing and then you get the pleasure of being with her all freshly fucked. Sounds like heaven to me!

I think that's the point of the bull. They are great and shouldn't have to bother about all the little things that we should take care off. They should just get to fuck whenever they please. So you were never allowed to watch your girl with him?

yes i can totally relate to your situation and how it was for me when sammy first cuckolded me, especially with one guy who clearly just used her as his personal fuck meat
i loved the fact she was just being used by this guy who was much younger than her and she would drop everything when he rang her, initially he was fucking her several times a week, and clearly had got hooked by him, and she once admitted to me that he wanted her to leave me to live with him, which really shook me and had me regretting how i had encouraged her to meet him for sex at every opportunity,
he was calling most lunch times in his lunch break for a quick fuck, and she told me how he would ring her five minutes before he was due to instruct her how she was to be dressed when he arrived which usually meant high heels stockings and open front push up bra with sometimes a little black mini dress over,,,as it was only half hour break he had and 5 min drive each way and it was just what she called "a pump and dump" fuck, afew occassions when i could get away from work i would hide my car around the corner and wait silently in the lounge while he fucked her either against the sink unit or kitchen table, listen to the slapping flesh and her heels scraping on the kitchen floor as he emptied his balls, i loved listening to how he spoke to her calling her names as he reached the "short strokes" just prior to him flooding her, then quickly departing leaving me to take over and fuck her my self in the same position he had
he eventually found a girl his own age and his fucks with him tailed off, but the lunch time fucks carried on not quite so frequently but 2/3 times a week , she was getting a bit upset about him having this girl friend as she had clearly fallen for him and she told me quite clearly it was his cock that made the sex so good as it was large but had this huge bulbous head and curved up, which she told me reached parts that no
one else ever had
i my self was quite pleased that the threat he would take her from me had at least temporarily diminished i was still wanting him to fuck her and gave her some tips on how she should keep him interested by giving him what ever she could to make sex with her the best, better than he was getting from his girlfriend, and told her blow jobs with her ensuring she swallowed, and obviously he liked the stockings and heels and even higher heels boots , secretly i also wanted her to look and act the part of the real slut
it seemed to have the right effect and for a short period his visits increased and he split several times from his girl friend and i encouraged her to put herself about with other men which she did and like you i would drive her any where , any time and wait, or collect her the next day, during the following twelve months she was soon out 5/6 nights a week with me encouraging her more, baby sitting driving her to and from dates
i loved knowing she was acting the real slut and often taking 2/ 3 cocks in the same day
That is the trick. More than one cock cuts the chance of her getting hooked on one. I feel the bigger the slut your wife is the better chance she will not run off from you. If she has your full support why would she want to run off as long as she can let anyone have her "cake" and you get to eat it too.

I can tell you from experience they aren’t looking for love but they enjoy being a king for awhile as my husbands wife, me worships his dick and loves with a passion and he enjoys it! They’ll come around when life goes to ordinary.

Back