It’s coming home

For any of the English football fans out there .... come on England!!!! Tomorrow night... Sunday 8pm uk time... England v Italy!!!! I’ll paint my boobs with the St. George’s flag if we win 😂😊😂
Good call, got to be careful with errors during the game, but 2-1 England I say, after extra time again. Go on England.

I’m a huge football fan... so today is a big deal for me. It’s 8.30am here at the mo and I’ve already been up, showered , make up on, dressed, Sunday roast prepped... tonight’s footy snacks prepared... fridge checked for cold beers... it’s gonna be a long wait till kick off at 8pm tonight. My nerves are gonna be shot by then... I was 11 the last time we got to a final ... and it’s been 55 years since England have won anything. Fingers crossed 🤞 COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I’m a huge football fan... so today is a big deal for me. It’s 8.30am here at the mo and I’ve already been up, showered , make up on, dressed, Sunday roast prepped... tonight’s footy snacks prepared... fridge checked for cold beers... it’s gonna be a long wait till kick off at 8pm tonight. My nerves are gonna be shot by then... I was 11 the last time we got to a final ... and it’s been 55 years since England have won anything. Fingers crossed 🤞 COME ON ENGLAND 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Sounds like you are already prepared and ready to go. Historical day ahead of ourselves but believe England will do it with Sterling and Kane coming with the goals. ITS COMING HOME 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

For any of the English football fans out there .... come on England!!!! Tomorrow night... Sunday 8pm uk time... England v Italy!!!! I’ll paint my boobs with the St. George’s flag if we win 😂😊😂
Well, Hard Bad luck for the English, though they made a very good game, and a very good tournament, Italians were more experienced and Dunnaroma was extremely good, Anyhow I think Painting em Beautiful pair of PUPPIES still stands as a VERY BRIGHT IDEA ..
GO ENGLAND IS ALWAYS A PRIORITY W A FOOTY OR NOT 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Till this popped up I’d almost forgotten about that tragic evening. I’m totally peeved with football... last season my team got relegated ☹️then the euro disappointment ( I swear I had no voice for days) this coming season looks like it’ll be even more disappointment for ‘the Wednesday’ unless big Darren Moore can change things up ( he’ll probably get sacked 4 games in) hey ho... We’re all Wednesday aren’t we 💙💙💙

Till this popped up I’d almost forgotten about that tragic evening. I’m totally peeved with football... last season my team got relegated ☹️then the euro disappointment ( I swear I had no voice for days) this coming season looks like it’ll be even more disappointment for ‘the Wednesday’ unless big Darren Moore can change things up ( he’ll probably get sacked 4 games in) hey ho... We’re all Wednesday aren’t we 💙💙💙
babe come get the bbc will fix it all ;)

Ohhh U cheering 4 the Sheffield Wednesday , emmmmmm, Good luck u sexy

Back