Wife openly seeing her date in country bar - a sight to see

Ocean

Couple
My question - Has this happened to anyone else and were you quicker with the iPhone cam than me?

My wife of 15 years went for an evening out with a girlfriend. Nothing strange, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where my wife and I live, as he thought something was unusual. I later spoke and allayed his concern, phew.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy, they were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a ******* and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her.

I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), but a dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was unusual as she has a full bust, I could see the action clearly, and as the pub was busy I could hide. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, they left, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep she went into the family bathroom so she could with the light on and remove make up etc and I got out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the ajar bathroom door, and no there wasn't any underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. In the morning she acted as normal and very attentive and later in the evening was her usual horny self, what with her new idea of shaving (for me) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal.
A little later, (afterwards), she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?
You betcha, only this time I'll be right behind her with phone cam ready.

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time. I am really excited, but am I nuts?

My question - Has this happened to anyone else and were you quicker with the iPhone cam than me?

My wife of 15 years went for an evening out with a girlfriend. Nothing strange, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where my wife and I live, as he thought something was unusual. I later spoke and allayed his concern, phew.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy, they were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a ******* and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her.

I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), but a dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was unusual as she has a full bust, I could see the action clearly, and as the pub was busy I could hide. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, they left, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep she went into the family bathroom so she could with the light on and remove make up etc and I got out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the ajar bathroom door, and no there wasn't any underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. In the morning she acted as normal and very attentive and later in the evening was her usual horny self, what with her new idea of shaving (for me) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal.
A little later, (afterwards), she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?
You betcha, only this time I'll be right behind her with phone cam ready.

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time. I am really excited, but am I nuts?
You told this story already in another thread. You have a brain fart?

Back