Wife and BBC behave as a couple in bar - openly

Ocean

Couple
My question - Has this happened to anyone else and were you quicker with the iPhone cam than me?

My wife of 15 years together 25 (******* flown the nest) went for an evening out, supposedly, with a girlfriend. Nothing unusual, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where we live, as he thought something was unusual. I later covered it and spoke and allayed his concern.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is a typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy. A shock to say the least. They were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple, I don't think this was the first meeting. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a ******* and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her, so perhaps this is a hidden leaning for me.

I admit I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), a new dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was usually a no-no, I could see the action clearly from my position, and as the pub was fairly busy, I could keep hidden. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement, and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time. She was completely wrapped up in this guy.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, she'd made herself decent and they got up and left through the main door, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep so she went into the family bathroom so she could undress with the light on and remove make up etc the intention not to wake me. I slipped out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the partially open bathroom door, and no there was definitely no underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. All completely out of character and a surprise to me.
In the morning she acted normal, perhaps a little more attentive to me and later in the evening was rather playful and horny, what with her new idea of shaving (for me, obviously haha) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal. But sex is so much better and adventurous at home now. So I guess we're all winners.
A little later, (afterwards), she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?
Absolutely, only this time I'll be right behind her with phone cam ready.

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time.
I am really excited, but am I nuts? what do I do next?

That's a really awesome situation you're in. I'd be very tempted to dig a little deeper and tell her you're ok with it but it would be a bit awkward if you told her you'd kind of been stalking her all night. :ROFLMAO:

You need to be careful it doesn’t go further than just playful meetings and she doesn’t get seriously involved with this guy , you probably need to find a way of getting her to open up about it .

My question - Has this happened to anyone else and were you quicker with the iPhone cam than me?

My wife of 15 years together 25 (******* flown the nest) went for an evening out, supposedly, with a girlfriend. Nothing unusual, then a friend texted that I should go to a country pub about 25 miles from where we live, as he thought something was unusual. I later covered it and spoke and allayed his concern.

Anyway, I drove out to the pub which is a typical small English ye olde country pub, dimly lit and cosy. I went in by the side door and saw my wife sitting at a corner table with a good looking, well dressed black guy. A shock to say the least. They were flirting and behaving as if they were a couple, I don't think this was the first meeting. She'd had a few drinks, judging by the half empty wine bottle on the table they were sharing and I think her more than him. They hadn't seen me come in, so I sat out of sight with a ******* and watched. She's always had a thing about black guys since I first met her but never acted on it although I did encourage her, so perhaps this is a hidden leaning for me.

I admit I felt strange, mad but more and more turned on. She was wearing, (not in the clothes she went out in), a new dress far more revealing than normal, and definitely wasn't wearing a bra which was usually a no-no, I could see the action clearly from my position, and as the pub was fairly busy, I could keep hidden. She was obviously very comfortable with him and he was discreetly taking advantage with roaming hands in and under her dress with her encouragement, and her hands roamed over his lap from time to time. She was completely wrapped up in this guy.
By the time I started to think more clearly and before I could get my iPhone out to take some shots, she'd made herself decent and they got up and left through the main door, went to his car and drove off. I returned home. I was so confused by my mix of feelings, but horny was definitely winning.

She came home around 2.30 am, she quietly peeked into the bedroom, I pretended to be asleep so she went into the family bathroom so she could undress with the light on and remove make up etc the intention not to wake me. I slipped out of bed and was able to watch her undress through the partially open bathroom door, and no there was definitely no underwear at all, but God she looked fabulous and to my surprise, shaved. All completely out of character and a surprise to me.
In the morning she acted normal, perhaps a little more attentive to me and later in the evening was rather playful and horny, what with her new idea of shaving (for me, obviously haha) and the memory of previous night, I'm afraid things happened a bit quicker than it should have, not normal. But sex is so much better and adventurous at home now. So I guess we're all winners.
A little later, (afterwards), she said her girlfriend had had such an enjoyable evening and had suggested they go out once a week, was that OK?

I'll give it some time and see how this plays out and try to get her to come out in the open with it - a step at a time.
update?

My wife and I returned off holiday two weeks in turkey we shagged our selves silly while away with some help from a few Turkish men she met, she had beautiful tan coming home we flew back and on the way from the airport she had phone call from one guy she had been seeing for a couple of years asking if she was back and could he see her, despite the amount of cock she had had the last couple weeks she was dying to see him so I agreed I would take her
As soon as we arrived home she was straight in the shower doing her hair and makeup she at my suggestion wore a little pink dress with a mesh top and a split up the side, no underwear as normal for this guy and she was ready
We drove there to next town he lived and the plan was to drop her off outside the prearranged pub
when we pulled up it was bright sunny evening and the outside table drinking area was packed, her date was sat with a crowd of his mates numbering 10-12 of them and obviously quite noisy and rowdy, as she went to get out of the car she was greeted with cheers and whistles, it would have been obvious to anyone looking she was n asked under her dress as she swung her legs out, I grabbed her forearm to stop her and ask her did she know that all these mates of his were going to be here?
she smiled and said. “Well they are usually with him any other time”. I didn’t realise or know of this before as when I had many times before dropped her off to meet him she had gone inside, I quickly asked a burning question I suddenly had on seeing them all together

“ Do they stay with you and him all night when you come normally?” And she smiled and said, ”What do you think I am a slut?”
I replied without any hesitation “Yes you are” A bigger smile appeared and she pulled her arm away, And she got out and a huge cheer came from them, She grinned back at me and said. “There !! You got your answer then havnt you,”
I sat as I watched her sit down amongst them she looked towards me and gave me the one finger sign in the air and the cat that got the cream smile before I drove off.
That evening I didn’t drive home but hung about until midnight spying on the activities in the car park at the back and saw her go outside several times to a van parked in the car park and listening by it to the slut fucking them until they eventually left and her going into this guys flat with 6 of them
i picked her up at 10am the next morning from there and she came clean and told me everything

Dude could you please keep the story going? Give us weekly updates please!!

instead of the pub, where was she supposed to be, & with whom?

Back