Jessica Homegirl Comes To Town

Jessica is so excited that her homegirl Tammy will be in town for the weekend. She had a blast when the two were in college , Tammy was the slut who would share her stories and have sex in the dorm room as Jessica slept ( not at all ) Jessica would be masterubating while watching Tammy rides dick or get dicked down . Jessica never orgasmed so hard before until that rainy night Tammy brought home a linemen from the football team. He was a 6"7 black guy with muscles popping out everywhere. Jessica remembers his silhouette as she peeked over at the sheets hung up to divide the room. As the light shung through she could see the outlines of Tammy and the ball player. Tammy was sitting on the bed facing him and he was holding the largest cock that she had ever seen. Jessica could see and hear Tammy response ( my oh my what a massive cock you ) as she forces it into her mouth barely able to get the head inside. Jessica began to like her own lips wishing she could help Tammy suck that cock as she starts to rub her wet little slit. Jessica could hear Tammy gagging on his massive cock which made her shove two fingers deep inside her. As Jessica quietly fingered herself she could see Tammy lay back on the bed with her legs spreading as wide as she could open them exsposing her hairy red bush . Jessica had to see for herself if Tampa would be able to take the huge black dick , so she eased over to the corner of the sheets and pulled them to the side as she watched the head of his dick part Tammy wet snatch, Tammy screamed and tried to wiggle away but he had a death lock on her hips as he ****** half of his huge black dick into Tammy uncomfortable pussy. He slowly grind his way deeper and deeper into Tammy wet red pussy . By now Tammy is reeling in pain and pleasure as she grunts and groans out loud. Jessica is in disbelief as well as overly stimulated as she slides three fingers back into her tight little pink hole. Tammy begins to hump up and down as that black cock drives deeper and deeper. Jessica can no longer contain herself as she plows four fingers inside her tight pink hole and she begins to shake and shiver into a transorgasmative state. As Jessica shakes and shivers on the floor she could hear her best friend having a orgasm too as Tammy let's out a yell of ( oh oh oh yes yes yes black dick FOREVER for me ) . Jessica husband is trying to get her attention became she is in a trance , Jessica Jessica oh hum where is your mind at I have been calling you for some time now . Jessica responded I was just thinking about Tammy and how great it will be to catch up on old times. I hope you wouldn't mind if we have just a girls weekend together , oh not at all dear her husband responds as a matter of fact I have booked to two of you a hotel room at the Aloft hotel downtown. Jessica rushes into the bedroom to pack her suitcase. They pick Tammy up from the airport and her husband drops the girls off at the hotel. They are staying in room 227 ( anyone remember the television show ) . Jessica and Tammy spend the whole afternoon catching up on what's been happening in their lives. Tammy is divorced and just working at a law firm and fucking everything that comes her way from male to female. Jessica is living the same old boring life pretending to be that happily married wife. Tammy tells Jessica that this would be a weekend she would never forget because they have everything they need right here at the hotel , Jessica laughs and tells her everything is not here. Tammy tells Jessica leave this weekend to me as they head downstairs to dinner at the five star restaurant. Jessica and Tammy are reminiscing on the college life as they eat and *******. Jessica disclosed to Tammy that she wished that she could be as bold and open as she was in college and how she had missed out on the best years of her life when Tammy placed a finger over Jessica lips and says your best life is what you make it. Jessica is not understanding what Tammy is meaning by that . Tammy tells her you will begin living your best life this weekend and I guarantee it. Tammy paid the tab and takes Jessica by the hand as she leads her to the lounge where a crowd of partying people are. The DJ is playing Pop That Coochie , Tammy is on the floor letting it rip as Jessica is just looking around to see if anyone is watching her. Tammy soon has drawn a crowd of young black men who are hands touching and hips grinding on her. Tammy instructed two guys to go after Jessica and one start from the front while the other grinds her from the back. Jessica is so confused but is enjoying the attention as Tammy comes over and starts her own grinding with several other men. When the music stops Tammy and Jessica grabs a table and Tammy order a bottle of wine and five shots , she tells Jessica to ******* up . Tammy ask her how did she enjoy the dancing. Jessica said it was fantastic but I wish I knew how to dance like you. Tammy said with black guys you don't have to know how to dance they will teach just go with their rhythm and you will fit right in . As they ******* Jessica is getting a little tipsy and feel great , she even lets her hair down. Tammy ask Jessica if she could be back in college this very moment what would she like to do. Jessica tells her that she would open up more and allow that fine young black guy grab her breast as they dance and if he wanted to finger her on the dance floor. Tammy tells her tonight we are college girls and we are going to act out our deepest desires. Jessica is ready to go back onto the dance floor but Tammy tells her to slow down and not to be to obvious. Jessica tells Tammy that she must confess something to her about when they were in college . Tammy says what you slept with one of my boyfriends as she laughs out loud. Jessica no not at all but I, I did peek at you several times when you were having sex , Tammy laughed so hard she choked on her *******. I know dummy there was only a couple of sheets between us. Jessica says no but I pulled back the sheets once to see If that black football player dick was that massive, Tammy paused and looked Jessica in her eyes and tells her girl that was the night I became a black cock hoe . Yes mam from that night on I have never given my pussy to another white guy. Jessica tells her I wanted to try it for myself just to see if I would be able to take it inside of me but I just fingered myself wishing I had that huge dick in me . I think about that moment a lot over the years since then. Tammy tells her I wish you would have just joined in , that would have been your stamp of approval. They both laughed and went back to drinking when the DJ played a slow love song , Tammy grabs Jessica onto the dance floor and slowly grinds on her as if she's a man. By now Jessica is loose and feeling so free and she begins to rub Tammy ass not worried about anyone else there. When they returned to the table Jessica tells Tammy that she hasn't had this much fun ever. They finished all of their drinks and Tammy takes Jessica hand and the two heads for the elevator, just as they entered into the elevator a black hand grabs the door. It's the guy who was dancing with Jessica and he asked could he call Jessica sometime , Tammy tells him no because she's married so he turns in embarrassed when Tammy tells him that she will be there tomorrow night before she has to return to her husband. He smiles and blows a kiss saying I will see you two tomorrow. Jessica is pissed at Tammy but she doesn't say anything to her about it but Tammy could tell but Tammy has other plans for Jessica tonight. Tammy races into the bathroom and runs a nice warm bubble bath. Jessica undress down to undies and lay across the bed thinking about what that black guy dick could and should have felt like inside her moist little pink hole. Tammy walks in and undo Jessica bra and pulls her panties off and she leads her into the bathroom where she placed her in the nice bubble bath. Jessica lays back still thinking of what a big black dick feels like not noticing that Tammy is pinching her little nipples as she washes her. Tammy now is washing Jessica coohie and Jessica is really enjoying Tammy fingers inside her. Jessica is holding Tammy hand , not allowing her to move it . Tammy isn't ready for Jessica to cum yet so she quickly jerks her hand away and takes her clothes off and hops into the bathtub with Jessica. Jessica has never been with a woman before but she always had a special feeling towards Tammy for some reason. They begin to finger and suck each other breast. Tammy leads Jessica to one of the beds in the room, both women dripping wet. Tammy position Jessica for a sixty nine as they're greedily eat each other out. They continued this for a portion of the night. The next day they ordered room service and just talked about the past. Jessica couldn't wait for that night because Tammy promised her that she would definitely become a black col whore and she was more than ready. Stay Tuned for Part Two . Who wants to continue this story.

Back