Jessica Surprised Her Hubby

Jessica and hubby are your average middle aged white couple. Jessica has worked at the medical center for over twenty years and well liked by staff and patients. She spent her free time at home reading novels and drinking wine with hubby and sometimes with her girlfriend Anna . Jessica is anticipating the big twenty fifth wedding anniversary. All week Jessica been trying to get her hubby to tell her what's the plan that he has for it. He just says ( wait and see ) as he gives her a little smirk. Finally Friday as arrived an Jessica races home from work. As she runs inside her hubby is laying on the couch pretending to be sleep. Jessica walks over and gives him a huge kiss on the cheek and he doesn't respond. She shakes him and he still remains still with responding and then she opens up his fly and pulls out his cock and strokes the head , he begins to rotate his hips and grind. Jessica stops and asks him what he has planned for their anniversary. He says only if you give me a blow job like you ever done before will I tell you. Jessica agrees with that but tells him No Pussy until I enjoy myself with whatever you have planned. Jessica shoved his narrow little pink cock deep down her throat , sucking like she never sucked before. In and out, up and down she goes as her hubby begins to shake and shivers and then he unloads a huge gob of cum deep inside her mouth and Jessica swallow every drop. Her hubby lays back onto the couch breathing heavy and smiles ( I'm taking you to Vegas for the weekend. Jessica jumps up and runs to pack her bags. As she packing her bags she noticed a huge stack of money on the dresser. Honey who's money is this on the dresser, it's yours baby I have been saving for months now. As they hit the Vegas strip Jessica hasn't won any money at all , only losing so she decided to slow down and get her ******* on as they watch others gamble. Jessica noticed that this young black man is on a hot winning streak. She tells her hubby that she wishes that she could be so lucky. He tells her maybe you could ask him what's the secret. She turns red in the face and tells her hubby you really thinks this stranger would disclose his secret to us for free. Are you on ******* , her hubby laughs and says maybe you can use what you used on me to get him to talk. Jessica says what's that , her hubby smiles and tells her a BJ . Jessica says in a sarcastic way yeah right buddy. Her hubby bets her that the young black guy would , so she agrees to the bet of five hundred dollars. Jessica says how are we going to approach this guy and her hubby tells her to leave it to him and he will get it done and to have five hundred dollars ready to hand over. Jessica laughs so hard that she chokes on her ******* and her hubby tells her to save that chocking for the young black man cock. It's late now and the guy is still a the tables winning when Jessica tells her hubby to forget the bet because she's going upstairs to their room for some rest . Her hubby tells her that the bet is still on and he will be up later. Jessica goes up and shower and falls asleep across the bed with nothing but the towel wrapped around her waist with her huge pink tits exsposed. Her hubby rushes over to talk with the young black man as he cash in his winning. The young black man agrees to have a ******* with Jessica hubby as he explained the bet that he has with his wife. They agree to split the five hundred dollars. Who could pass on a bet with money and a blowjob. As they enter the room Jessica is knocked out on the bed, towel open and ass showing with a small part of her slit showing. Her hubby comes over and begins to rubbing her ass and legs , Jessica lets out a low moan . He waves the young black man over and directed him to undress as he pulls a chair over to watch the show. The young black man wasted no time, he spreads her legs wider and mounted her from behind as he rams his huge massive fat black dick inside her tight little pink hole , Jessica yelled out in pain as the young black man pounded her tight little pink hole. She grabs the sheets and holds on for the ride of her life. That young black man is fucking her like a beast clawing his prey . He pulls out and Jessica turns over to her surprise as she looks at her hubby who's beating his meat and snapping photos. Jessica spreads her legs wide as the young black man waits between them , she tells him to take her anyway he wants. He entered her wet pussy again , this time she is prepared for him so she thinks. He shoved his huge dick deep inside her tight little pink hole with ******* and she screams out loud ( fuck me young man fuck me please young man ) her hubby blows his load all over his phone and fingers. Jessica is losing her mind from the pain and pleasure of that young black man cock . Jessica screamed out to her hubby to hold her hand , instead he grabs her legs and bends her over farther so that his massive black dick can go even deeper. Jessica is squeezing her pussy lips around his massive dick . The young black man thrusts forward and he could no longer hold out , he blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside Jessica tight little pink hole as she begins to grunt and grind on his dick . Jessica screamed out in pleasure ( Honey he's fucking the ******* out of me ) her hubby let her legs go and Jessica jumps up and grabs the young man cock and try to swallow it down her throat but she gags on it. Her hubby began to masterubating again watching his virgin BBC wife suck that massive black dick. As Jessica gets his dick hard she hops onto it and rides like a real cowgirl. Her hubby is shocked at the hornyness of his wife. Jessica is yelling and screaming I'm cumming again honey, it's so good baby thank you my love thank you. The young black man grunt again and shoot the last drop of chocolate love juice left inside his balls spurts inside Jessica tight little pink hole. Jessica and her hubby thanks the young black man as he take his two hundred and fifty dollars and drags his tired ass out the door. Now Jessica will forever be looking to get her Blacked on .

Jessica and hubby are your average middle aged white couple. Jessica has worked at the medical center for over twenty years and well liked by staff and patients. She spent her free time at home reading novels and drinking wine with hubby and sometimes with her girlfriend Anna . Jessica is anticipating the big twenty fifth wedding anniversary. All week Jessica been trying to get her hubby to tell her what's the plan that he has for it. He just says ( wait and see ) as he gives her a little smirk. Finally Friday as arrived an Jessica races home from work. As she runs inside her hubby is laying on the couch pretending to be *******. Jessica walks over and gives him a huge kiss on the cheek and he doesn't respond. She shakes him and he still remains still with responding and then she opens up his fly and pulls out his cock and strokes the head , he begins to rotate his hips and grind. Jessica stops and asks him what he has planned for their anniversary. He says only if you give me a blow job like you ever done before will I tell you. Jessica agrees with that but tells him No Pussy until I enjoy myself with whatever you have planned. Jessica shoved his narrow little pink cock deep down her throat , sucking like she never sucked before. In and out, up and down she goes as her hubby begins to shake and shivers and then he unloads a huge gob of cum deep inside her mouth and Jessica swallow every drop. Her hubby lays back onto the couch breathing heavy and smiles ( I'm taking you to Vegas for the weekend. Jessica jumps up and runs to pack her bags. As she packing her bags she noticed a huge stack of money on the dresser. Honey who's money is this on the dresser, it's yours baby I have been saving for months now. As they hit the Vegas strip Jessica hasn't won any money at all , only losing so she decided to slow down and get her ******* on as they watch others gamble. Jessica noticed that this young black man is on a hot winning streak. She tells her hubby that she wishes that she could be so lucky. He tells her maybe you could ask him what's the secret. She turns red in the face and tells her hubby you really thinks this stranger would disclose his secret to us for free. Are you on ******* , her hubby laughs and says maybe you can use what you used on me to get him to talk. Jessica says what's that , her hubby smiles and tells her a BJ . Jessica says in a sarcastic way yeah right buddy. Her hubby bets her that the young black guy would , so she agrees to the bet of five hundred dollars. Jessica says how are we going to approach this guy and her hubby tells her to leave it to him and he will get it done and to have five hundred dollars ready to hand over. Jessica laughs so hard that she chokes on her ******* and her hubby tells her to save that chocking for the young black man cock. It's late now and the guy is still a the tables winning when Jessica tells her hubby to forget the bet because she's going upstairs to their room for some rest . Her hubby tells her that the bet is still on and he will be up later. Jessica goes up and shower and falls asleep across the bed with nothing but the towel wrapped around her waist with her huge pink tits exsposed. Her hubby rushes over to talk with the young black man as he cash in his winning. The young black man agrees to have a ******* with Jessica hubby as he explained the bet that he has with his wife. They agree to split the five hundred dollars. Who could pass on a bet with money and a blowjob. As they enter the room Jessica is knocked out on the bed, towel open and ass showing with a small part of her slit showing. Her hubby comes over and begins to rubbing her ass and legs , Jessica lets out a low moan . He waves the young black man over and directed him to undress as he pulls a chair over to watch the show. The young black man wasted no time, he spreads her legs wider and mounted her from behind as he rams his huge massive fat black dick inside her tight little pink hole , Jessica yelled out in pain as the young black man pounded her tight little pink hole. She grabs the sheets and holds on for the ride of her life. That young black man is fucking her like a beast clawing his prey . He pulls out and Jessica turns over to her surprise as she looks at her hubby who's beating his meat and snapping photos. Jessica spreads her legs wide as the young black man waits between them , she tells him to take her anyway he wants. He entered her wet pussy again , this time she is prepared for him so she thinks. He shoved his huge dick deep inside her tight little pink hole with ******* and she screams out loud ( fuck me young man fuck me please young man ) her hubby blows his load all over his phone and fingers. Jessica is losing her mind from the pain and pleasure of that young black man cock . Jessica screamed out to her hubby to hold her hand , instead he grabs her legs and bends her over farther so that his massive black dick can go even deeper. Jessica is squeezing her pussy lips around his massive dick . The young black man thrusts forward and he could no longer hold out , he blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside Jessica tight little pink hole as she begins to grunt and grind on his dick . Jessica screamed out in pleasure ( Honey he's fucking the ******* out of me ) her hubby let her legs go and Jessica jumps up and grabs the young man cock and try to swallow it down her throat but she gags on it. Her hubby began to masterubating again watching his virgin BBC wife suck that massive black dick. As Jessica gets his dick hard she hops onto it and rides like a real cowgirl. Her hubby is shocked at the hornyness of his wife. Jessica is yelling and screaming I'm cumming again honey, it's so good baby thank you my love thank you. The young black man grunt again and shoot the last drop of chocolate love juice left inside his balls spurts inside Jessica tight little pink hole. Jessica and her hubby thanks the young black man as he take his two hundred and fifty dollars and drags his tired ass out the door. Now Jessica will forever be looking to get her Blacked on .
Mistress Jessica needs a big black cock and she has a white guy who is not her hubby that really wants to watch :)

Jessica and hubby are your average middle aged white couple. Jessica has worked at the medical center for over twenty years and well liked by staff and patients. She spent her free time at home reading novels and drinking wine with hubby and sometimes with her girlfriend Anna . Jessica is anticipating the big twenty fifth wedding anniversary. All week Jessica been trying to get her hubby to tell her what's the plan that he has for it. He just says ( wait and see ) as he gives her a little smirk. Finally Friday as arrived an Jessica races home from work. As she runs inside her hubby is laying on the couch pretending to be *******. Jessica walks over and gives him a huge kiss on the cheek and he doesn't respond. She shakes him and he still remains still with responding and then she opens up his fly and pulls out his cock and strokes the head , he begins to rotate his hips and grind. Jessica stops and asks him what he has planned for their anniversary. He says only if you give me a blow job like you ever done before will I tell you. Jessica agrees with that but tells him No Pussy until I enjoy myself with whatever you have planned. Jessica shoved his narrow little pink cock deep down her throat , sucking like she never sucked before. In and out, up and down she goes as her hubby begins to shake and shivers and then he unloads a huge gob of cum deep inside her mouth and Jessica swallow every drop. Her hubby lays back onto the couch breathing heavy and smiles ( I'm taking you to Vegas for the weekend. Jessica jumps up and runs to pack her bags. As she packing her bags she noticed a huge stack of money on the dresser. Honey who's money is this on the dresser, it's yours baby I have been saving for months now. As they hit the Vegas strip Jessica hasn't won any money at all , only losing so she decided to slow down and get her ******* on as they watch others gamble. Jessica noticed that this young black man is on a hot winning streak. She tells her hubby that she wishes that she could be so lucky. He tells her maybe you could ask him what's the secret. She turns red in the face and tells her hubby you really thinks this stranger would disclose his secret to us for free. Are you on ******* , her hubby laughs and says maybe you can use what you used on me to get him to talk. Jessica says what's that , her hubby smiles and tells her a BJ . Jessica says in a sarcastic way yeah right buddy. Her hubby bets her that the young black guy would , so she agrees to the bet of five hundred dollars. Jessica says how are we going to approach this guy and her hubby tells her to leave it to him and he will get it done and to have five hundred dollars ready to hand over. Jessica laughs so hard that she chokes on her ******* and her hubby tells her to save that chocking for the young black man cock. It's late now and the guy is still a the tables winning when Jessica tells her hubby to forget the bet because she's going upstairs to their room for some rest . Her hubby tells her that the bet is still on and he will be up later. Jessica goes up and shower and falls asleep across the bed with nothing but the towel wrapped around her waist with her huge pink tits exsposed. Her hubby rushes over to talk with the young black man as he cash in his winning. The young black man agrees to have a ******* with Jessica hubby as he explained the bet that he has with his wife. They agree to split the five hundred dollars. Who could pass on a bet with money and a blowjob. As they enter the room Jessica is knocked out on the bed, towel open and ass showing with a small part of her slit showing. Her hubby comes over and begins to rubbing her ass and legs , Jessica lets out a low moan . He waves the young black man over and directed him to undress as he pulls a chair over to watch the show. The young black man wasted no time, he spreads her legs wider and mounted her from behind as he rams his huge massive fat black dick inside her tight little pink hole , Jessica yelled out in pain as the young black man pounded her tight little pink hole. She grabs the sheets and holds on for the ride of her life. That young black man is fucking her like a beast clawing his prey . He pulls out and Jessica turns over to her surprise as she looks at her hubby who's beating his meat and snapping photos. Jessica spreads her legs wide as the young black man waits between them , she tells him to take her anyway he wants. He entered her wet pussy again , this time she is prepared for him so she thinks. He shoved his huge dick deep inside her tight little pink hole with ******* and she screams out loud ( fuck me young man fuck me please young man ) her hubby blows his load all over his phone and fingers. Jessica is losing her mind from the pain and pleasure of that young black man cock . Jessica screamed out to her hubby to hold her hand , instead he grabs her legs and bends her over farther so that his massive black dick can go even deeper. Jessica is squeezing her pussy lips around his massive dick . The young black man thrusts forward and he could no longer hold out , he blows a huge load of his chocolate love juice deep inside Jessica tight little pink hole as she begins to grunt and grind on his dick . Jessica screamed out in pleasure ( Honey he's fucking the ******* out of me ) her hubby let her legs go and Jessica jumps up and grabs the young man cock and try to swallow it down her throat but she gags on it. Her hubby began to masterubating again watching his virgin BBC wife suck that massive black dick. As Jessica gets his dick hard she hops onto it and rides like a real cowgirl. Her hubby is shocked at the hornyness of his wife. Jessica is yelling and screaming I'm cumming again honey, it's so good baby thank you my love thank you. The young black man grunt again and shoot the last drop of chocolate love juice left inside his balls spurts inside Jessica tight little pink hole. Jessica and her hubby thanks the young black man as he take his two hundred and fifty dollars and drags his tired ass out the door. Now Jessica will forever be looking to get her Blacked on .
great story King!

awesome man! I wish you luck. when do you think you will start your business?
I moved from Miami where I had connections, but here in Ga I haven't had any one to hookup with to get started. Hopefully once I'm settled in here I will go back to Miami and see If my connections will sponsor my project. I lost contact with a former coworker who quit teaching and moved to Tennessee to write eroctic novels. I think she had written one.

I moved from Miami where I had connections, but here in Ga I haven't had any one to hookup with to get started. Hopefully once I'm settled in here I will go back to Miami and see If my connections will sponsor my project. I lost contact with a former coworker who quit teaching and moved to Tennessee to write eroctic novels. I think she had written one.
Good luck man and will enjoy checking out the content you create

Very hot 🔥 😉

Back