Is

My youngest guy was 19 & I was 40, he was Hung very very nice but not huge, he could fuck like a jackrabbit for 30 minutes straight get a nut rest for 30 seconds and go again, he wore me out to where it was hard to walk the next day a few times. So yes young guys can be great in bed also.

My mom is early 40s and she was taken and Blacked hard by my 2 college roommates, when she came to visit me on campus. They were 21 and 22. I think the DGAF attitude and cocky swag of young adult Black men is helpful when converting a nervous middle-aged white mom. She is so much happier now.

Being a "Bull" is more than just having sex with a woman young man. It takes time and experience to become a good "Bull". Being a Bull can be a multifaceted task. Different women/couples have different things that they want out of a man you have to be adaptable depending on what the other person is looking for and within your own limits. At 21 I would not use that term myself. Just because someone calls a chair a pumpkin doesn't make that chair a pumpkin. But if you want to use that term by all means use it. In my opinion a Bull is a bit of a Renaissance man. We should be able to hold an intelligent conversation with just about anyone on just about any subject (religion and politics excluded). The ability to move between different socioeconomic circles is important. Keep up with current events and read any and everything you can get your hands on. Conversation rules the nation. Be safe
Beautifully said.❤

My youngest guy was 19 & I was 40, he was Hung very very nice but not huge, he could fuck like a jackrabbit for 30 minutes straight get a nut rest for 30 seconds and go again, he wore me out to where it was hard to walk the next day a few times. So yes young guys can be great in bed also.
That has happened to me before. I had a guy that repeatedly screwed my brains out over the course of a day and night. The sex was amazing, however, the next morning I was so sore and swollen that not only was it hard to walk I had to call off work. Here is a picture of how he left my pussy358B74D8-2BCD-4D3F-B3AF-36B5F4E856FE.jpeg

Being a "Bull" is more than just having sex with a woman young man. It takes time and experience to become a good "Bull". Being a Bull can be a multifaceted task. Different women/couples have different things that they want out of a man you have to be adaptable depending on what the other person is looking for and within your own limits. At 21 I would not use that term myself. Just because someone calls a chair a pumpkin doesn't make that chair a pumpkin. But if you want to use that term by all means use it. In my opinion a Bull is a bit of a Renaissance man. We should be able to hold an intelligent conversation with just about anyone on just about any subject (religion and politics excluded). The ability to move between different socioeconomic circles is important. Keep up with current events and read any and everything you can get your hands on. Conversation rules the nation. Be safe
Well put

Back