Is your husband comfortable with "friendly fire"?

I didn't do this to my husband, but his teenage childhood sweetheart - he later found out - had been "partying" with his boss, best friend, another friend, her boss, a guy who was bullying my husband, her sister's husband and one boyfriend; and probably others that he didn't know about. He found out from his cousin that his girlfriend had "protected" him from getting beat up by two guys that were after him one night at a party. From my husband's side he told me that he lost track of his "girlfriend" shortly after the party started, and couldn't find her for three hours. When she hugged him he thought he smelled cologne...the marks on her neck? She had burned herself with her curling iron. No panties? She said she was horny and didn't want him to have to fumble to get them off when he fucked her. Pussy wet and matted? She had been so horny for him she was wet. "Eat me first, honey, I've waited all night for this!" Were those handprints on her ass when he pulled her jeans off? Too dark to tell... She pushed his head down and said, "lick me, baby!" He said it tasted salty and her juices were thick tonight. Damn she was hot - thrusting her pussy into his face. His nose was in her pubic hair and he could smell sex - like it did after they had been fuckin' all afternoon! When she pulled him up and he kissed her, and slid inside of her, she told him to suck her breasts. Made him give her hickies in several places on her breasts, shoulders and neck. The next morning when they woke up together she made a big deal about him being a "tiger last night" and when they showered together he saw all of the marks. On her breasts, stomach, legs, shoulders, neck, back, ass. Some hickeys, some bite marks, some handprints. He knew they weren't all his, but she was stroking his little dick, again, and he was getting hard; so he didn't say anything. His cousin told him the two guys had bragged about how they had made her suck both of their dicks(something she never did for Tommi), treated her like a bar slut and she was a drop-dead gorgeous blond girl. They talked about giving her the "double-pummel" which I'm guessing was DP and "marking their territory" on purpose, so Tommi would know that his girlfriend had been cheating. One of them had made her suck him with her ass out so the other guy could take her from behind while he did it. Then two more guys had snuck into the tent and fucked her. There was a band playing at the party, so it was loud and easy to cover up the sounds of them coming in and out - besides the guy said that he held her mouth down on his cock and "kept her busy" while three or four guys took turns. When he found all of this out, I was already "dating" my second black lover, and had been voluntarily on cleanup duty several times...He was a little red-faced hearing the story, but I told him "Honey, I guess you were a natural!" :)
Not to hijack thread but do you know any bi black men in montana

I didn't do this to my husband, but his teenage childhood sweetheart - he later found out - had been "partying" with his boss, best friend, another friend, her boss, a guy who was bullying my husband, her sister's husband and one boyfriend; and probably others that he didn't know about. He found out from his cousin that his girlfriend had "protected" him from getting beat up by two guys that were after him one night at a party. From my husband's side he told me that he lost track of his "girlfriend" shortly after the party started, and couldn't find her for over three hours. When she finally showed up, she hugged him he thought he smelled cologne...the marks on her neck? She had burned herself with her curling iron. No panties? She said she was horny and didn't want him to have to fumble to get them off when he fucked her. Pussy wet and matted? She had been so horny for him she was wet. "Eat me first, honey, I've waited all night for this!" Were those handprints on her ass when he pulled her jeans off? Too dark to tell... She pushed his head down and said, "lick me, baby!" He said it tasted salty and her juices were thick tonight. Damn she was hot - thrusting her pussy into his face. His nose was in her pubic hair and he could smell sex - like it did after they had been fuckin' all afternoon! When she pulled him up and he kissed her, and slid inside of her, she told him to suck her breasts. Made him give her hickies in several places on her breasts, shoulders and neck. She told him she had run unto Mike and Charley, and they had asked about Tommi. She told him they asked if they could give her a kiss and they wouldn't beat up Tommi. She said she reluctantly agreed, to save Tommi from a whoopin'. The next morning when they woke up in each other's arms, she made a big deal about him being a "tiger last night" and how she had marks all over where he had pinched, bitten, sucked on her skin and spanked her. When they showered together he saw all of the marks, he knew he hadn't done all of that! On her breasts, stomach, legs, shoulders, neck, back, ass. Some hickeys, some bite marks, some handprints. He knew they weren't all his, but she was stroking his little dick, again, and he was getting hard; so he didn't say anything. She started kissing her way down his stomach and he put his hands on her head and felt the dried cum in her hair.
Years later, His cousin told him the two guys had bragged about how they had made her suck both of their dicks(something she never did for Tommi), treated her like a bar slut. You have to know that she was a drop-dead gorgeous blond girl that every guy in town wanted to be with, and I don't know how Tommi ended up with her. Mike and Charley told the guys about giving her the "double-pummel" which I'm guessing was DP and "marking their territory" on purpose, so Tommi would know that his girlfriend had been cheating. One of them had made her suck him with her ass out so the other guy could take her from behind while he did it. The story went that two more guys had snuck into the tent and fucked her while she was busy sucking Mike. There was a band playing at the party, so it was loud and easy to cover up the sounds of them coming in and out - besides the guy said that he held her mouth down on his cock and "kept her busy" while three or four guys took turns. When he found all of this out, I was already "dating" my second black lover, and had been voluntarily on cleanup duty several times...He was a little red-faced hearing the story, but I told him "Honey, I guess you were a natural!" :) I used to kiss him and ask him how many loads from other guys he thought he had eaten from Gina's pussy. It got him hard EVERY time!

Sounds like my Ex. I miss certain things about that relationship.

Yes, I would love the feeling of warm black seed being shot against my torso, dick, or face. I would wipe it up with my fingers and suck them dry. I fantasize about sucking a big thick juicy black dick with my wife and swallowing all the fucking seed. And by one I mean a dozen throbbing fucking black COCKS. Her and I would gobble down 6 loads each then all 12 men would fucking stretch out her white pussy for hours giving her seversl orgasms and I would suck at least another 12 loads of cum out of her pussy. We would repeat this every single night until she gets pregnant then make it 18 men instead of just 12.

I cleaned my wife 4 days ago. She came home that afternoon immediately after fucking her friend. She took me to the garage (we can hide from the ******* and she likes the kinkiness), she laid down on the hood of my classic car pulled her pants off and said are you ready? I buried my face in her musky, cum filled pussy. She was salty and smelled amazing. Evidently he shot a large load in her bcuz when she squeezed it out it filled my mouth with his cum. I had to swallow twice!! I ate her pussy for a while then came up and started fucking her. It was leaking out of her and my dick started getting frothy and white fast. It didn't take long and I came deep in her too. I went down on her again to get the rest of his and my new load. After that she got on her knees and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She said she loved the way our cum tasted together! Ofcourse, with her lips and mouth salty from seman she came up and gave me a very long sticky French kiss. Awesome fucking day!!!

I cleaned my wife 4 days ago. She came home that afternoon immediately after fucking her friend. She took me to the garage (we can hide from the ******* and she likes the kinkiness), she laid down on the hood of my classic car pulled her pants off and said are you ready? I buried my face in her musky, cum filled pussy. She was salty and smelled amazing. Evidently he shot a large load in her bcuz when she squeezed it out it filled my mouth with his cum. I had to swallow twice!! I ate her pussy for a while then came up and started fucking her. It was leaking out of her and my dick started getting frothy and white fast. It didn't take long and I came deep in her too. I went down on her again to get the rest of his and my new load. After that she got on her knees and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She said she loved the way our cum tasted together! Ofcourse, with her lips and mouth salty from seman she came up and gave me a very long sticky French kiss. Awesome fucking day!!!
Mmm fucking amazing congratulations!!

I think a lot of husbands get tastes long before they realize it. Mine did.
I agree with you completely honey. Lots of non working wives get a pussy full of cum during the day when their husbands are at work. Hubby then comes home, eats his wife’s cum filled pussy without ever knowing that she was cheating on him earlier in the day (probably for years). Wife enjoys getting cleaned out by her unsuspecting husband and then gets fucked a second time as a bonus.

Back