Is your husband comfortable with "friendly fire"?

I agree with you completely honey. Lots of non working wives get a pussy full of cum during the day when their husbands are at work. Hubby then comes home, eats his wife’s cum filled pussy without ever knowing that she was cheating on him earlier in the day (probably for years). Wife enjoys getting cleaned out by her unsuspecting husband and then gets fucked a second time as a bonus.
my wife wants me to see close up her black bull fill her upSo she would rather fuck with me watching. first she tells me to stick my fingers in to feel his load of hot cum and then he tells me to get down and lick it clean or anything else he wants

I cleaned my wife 4 days ago. She came home that afternoon immediately after fucking her friend. She took me to the garage (we can hide from the ******* and she likes the kinkiness), she laid down on the hood of my classic car pulled her pants off and said are you ready? I buried my face in her musky, cum filled pussy. She was salty and smelled amazing. Evidently he shot a large load in her bcuz when she squeezed it out it filled my mouth with his cum. I had to swallow twice!! I ate her pussy for a while then came up and started fucking her. It was leaking out of her and my dick started getting frothy and white fast. It didn't take long and I came deep in her too. I went down on her again to get the rest of his and my new load. After that she got on her knees and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She said she loved the way our cum tasted together! Ofcourse, with her lips and mouth salty from seman she came up and gave me a very long sticky French kiss. Awesome fucking day!!!

the perfect marriage

I cleaned my wife 4 days ago. She came home that afternoon immediately after fucking her friend. She took me to the garage (we can hide from the ******* and she likes the kinkiness), she laid down on the hood of my classic car pulled her pants off and said are you ready? I buried my face in her musky, cum filled pussy. She was salty and smelled amazing. Evidently he shot a large load in her bcuz when she squeezed it out it filled my mouth with his cum. I had to swallow twice!! I ate her pussy for a while then came up and started fucking her. It was leaking out of her and my dick started getting frothy and white fast. It didn't take long and I came deep in her too. I went down on her again to get the rest of his and my new load. After that she got on her knees and cleaned my cock with her mouth. She said she loved the way our cum tasted together! Ofcourse, with her lips and mouth salty from seman she came up and gave me a very long sticky French kiss. Awesome fucking day!!!

This is so sexy... my gf came home twice filled and the first time she said she was going to the movies with him didn't think nothing of it then after about 4 hours she called me and first thing she says is I hope you're hungry when I get home he shot a big load inside me. They fucked in her car after the movie. She walks in the door shuts it and says hope you're ready, she gets naked except for her thong is still on she comes over pushes me down after a slightly salty kiss and turns around and says you can unwrap your present.. I dont think I've ever been so hard in my life as I pulled her thing down soaked with cum and she says theres still plenty up there I can feel it. Eating her pussy after she fucked another guy and he filled her was fanfuckingtastic to the point I only lasted 15 seconds of her sucking my cock.. but i finished every last drop and made her cum again. At 28 years old shes got a lot of men to explore and cuck me with and I have a lot of cleaning to do!!!!

I had a girlfriend years ago that did that to me. Only thing is, I could tell. I just never said anything.
Same here. I dated a girl in college that was hesitant about me eating her pussy once until she finally relented because I was so persistant. At first I thought she was super wet but then I could tell there was cum in there but didn't say anything and it must have turned her on immensely knowing that i was doing this "unknowingly" so she had a massive orgasm and from then on it happened a few more times.

I agree with you completely honey. Lots of non working wives get a pussy full of cum during the day when their husbands are at work. Hubby then comes home, eats his wife’s cum filled pussy without ever knowing that she was cheating on him earlier in the day (probably for years). Wife enjoys getting cleaned out by her unsuspecting husband and then gets fucked a second time as a bonus.
gulp !

I don't know if I could? But maybe in the moment? I like watching it happen I'm so confused
For me its never been a problem as i love cum in any way shape or form.
However for you bois that arw unsure, being under your wife/gf as she is being fucked doggy is a great way but jyst make sure your wife does not let you cum until afterwards.
That way you will still have the desire

I didn't think id enjoy watching hubby in the mirror while he was under me and my lover.......I was definitely wrong...

Our bull told me to look in the mirror , when I did he then pulled out and put his cock into hubbies mouth. First time ever for that and hubby looked real hungry. I definitely enjoyed. I couldn't believe the hunger hubby showed in cleaning myself but also our bull after he came. So erotic

I didn't think id enjoy watching hubby in the mirror while he was under me and my lover.......I was definitely wrong...

Our bull told me to look in the mirror , when I did he then pulled out and put his cock into hubbies mouth. First time ever for that and hubby looked real hungry. I definitely enjoyed. I couldn't believe the hunger hubby showed in cleaning myself but also our bull after he came. So erotic
My wife has an occasional lover ( not her bull) He is Korean-American, he and his wife have a mini gym at home with a mirror and balance bar. He had my wife lean on the bar facing the mirror, shoved her feet aside, exposing her buttcrack. He took her from the rear. I moved in closer to watch. I saw her facial expressions, her 40ee breasts swung out in rhythm to the thrusts. his face was a hard oriental mask the closer he got to release. They played each other like a pair of olympic athletes. He had small Korean flag tatoo on each butt, he clenched. she came three times vocally, whooping like a huge bird. he came twice, at the beginning and end, yelling something in Korean.. I came on the 2 butts and back.

Back