Is your husband comfortable with "friendly fire"?

My wife will will have me lay underneath our BBC BULL both of us naked and he will straddle me. She will stroke his big cock until he cums on my lil sissy clitty dick and then she will jack me off using his cum as lube or they will both watch me jack myself off as I use his fresh hot cum as lube. Either way it puts me into such an intoxicating state of mind that I cum so hard and moan like a lil satisfied bitch.
That is VERY hot !

My wife will will have me lay underneath our BBC BULL both of us naked and he will straddle me. She will stroke his big cock until he cums on my lil sissy clitty dick and then she will jack me off using his cum as lube or they will both watch me jack myself off as I use his fresh hot cum as lube. Either way it puts me into such an intoxicating state of mind that I cum so hard and moan like a lil satisfied bitch.

you are a VERY lucky man with the perfect wife~!

A friend's sperm is like an aphrodisiac for my husband. It is a very visual thing for him, turns him on a lot to see it on/in me, excites him! He is fascinated with it, touching or caressing it into my skin or licking and kissing as well.
We are the same way and my wife loves to sit on my face after grinding on me and then sucking her bulls cock as I clean her amazingly hot pussy of all his cum

Back