Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

I just love both,, the clean up when she is really in the mood and she likes to "dominate" and sit on my face or squat over me,,,,, also when she just lies back on the sofa legs spread letting me choose either to dive down and lap her clit, or sometimes just slide in coating my cock in their spunk
any one who has experienced the "silky smooth seconds" will know it all depends on her and your mood and the level of excitement the situation has been,
sometimes when its just been "dumped" it can be explosive just to shove it back in as far as you can with your own cock, other times when she has squirted with him and its really mixed and running from her clear and liquid form you just cant resist sliding your tongue up her inner legs lapping it up and working your way up wards until your reaching as deep as your tongue can inside her
on the plus side , being told to like down on the floor and her standing over you just slowly lowering her body down watching the gape widen as it get closer then dripping is absolutely wonderful watching those lips spread as it widens as she gets right over and the red flesh glistening looking so angry after a pounding with a huge cock her "g spot protruding and pulsing pushing her cum filled cunt pushing all he left in your darling wifes cunt is probably the most erotic for me at least as she pulls and rubs her own nipples which can make her orgasm on her ownDSCF3234.JPGDSCF3245.JPGDSCF3231.JPGDSCF3264.JPGDSCF1023.JPG904_0589.JPG384.JPG348.JPGDSCF3231.JPG

Eventually, cuckie must be willing to step up and participate. Do his part to make the cuckold relationship work. That includes clean up in some form, also preparation, logistics, dressing, assisting, fluffing and whatever it takes to maximize the passion between wife and Bull. A good cuckold must do his part.

This was one of my major fantasies when it begun. After learning about it the thought turned me on so much. However unlike many other of my requests he was reticent on this so I did not push it. I am getting pretty much everything I wanted so i am not going to give him too much ******* for not fulfilling all of my needs ;)
J
xoxoxox

I just love both,, the clean up when she is really in the mood and she likes to "dominate" and sit on my face or squat over me,,,,, also when she just lies back on the sofa legs spread letting me choose either to dive down and lap her clit, or sometimes just slide in coating my cock in their spunk
any one who has experienced the "silky smooth seconds" will know it all depends on her and your mood and the level of excitement the situation has been,
sometimes when its just been "dumped" it can be explosive just to shove it back in as far as you can with your own cock, other times when she has squirted with him and its really mixed and running from her clear and liquid form you just cant resist sliding your tongue up her inner legs lapping it up and working your way up wards until your reaching as deep as your tongue can inside her
on the plus side , being told to like down on the floor and her standing over you just slowly lowering her body down watching the gape widen as it get closer then dripping is absolutely wonderful watching those lips spread as it widens as she gets right over and the red flesh glistening looking so angry after a pounding with a huge cock her "g spot protruding and pulsing pushing her cum filled cunt pushing all he left in your darling wifes cunt is probably the most erotic for me at least as she pulls and rubs her own nipples which can make her orgasm on her ownView attachment 2554195View attachment 2554196View attachment 2554197View attachment 2554198View attachment 2554199View attachment 2554200View attachment 2554203View attachment 2554204View attachment 2554197
Stunning pussy

This was one of my major fantasies when it begun. After learning about it the thought turned me on so much. However unlike many other of my requests he was reticent on this so I did not push it. I am getting pretty much everything I wanted so i am not going to give him too much ******* for not fulfilling all of my needs ;)
J
xoxoxox
You have soooooo many already play away!

Back