Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Her Pet; We've not taking the plunge yet, its coming soon but when we do condoms are a must for us, so that will not be an issue.

Now in a perfect safe world he'd cum in her pussy or ass and I would like him and her clean, as it should be...and of course you change the sheets, who wants to sleep in a wet spot when there is no reason for it?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
It took a while. At first I wanted no part of it but when he (and she) suggested that other cuckolds really enjoy this, I became intrigued to the point where it almost became an obsession. Then seeing the reaction my wife had the first time I clean her after and how hard she came, we were both hooked !

I just love both,, the clean up when she is really in the mood and she likes to "dominate" and sit on my face or squat over me,,,,, also when she just lies back on the sofa legs spread letting me choose either to dive down and lap her clit, or sometimes just slide in coating my cock in their spunk
any one who has experienced the "silky smooth seconds" will know it all depends on her and your mood and the level of excitement the situation has been,
sometimes when its just been "dumped" it can be explosive just to shove it back in as far as you can with your own cock, other times when she has squirted with him and its really mixed and running from her clear and liquid form you just cant resist sliding your tongue up her inner legs lapping it up and working your way up wards until your reaching as deep as your tongue can inside her
on the plus side , being told to like down on the floor and her standing over you just slowly lowering her body down watching the gape widen as it get closer then dripping is absolutely wonderful watching those lips spread as it widens as she gets right over and the red flesh glistening looking so angry after a pounding with a huge cock her "g spot protruding and pulsing pushing her cum filled cunt pushing all he left in your darling wifes cunt is probably the most erotic for me at least as she pulls and rubs her own nipples which can make her orgasm on her ownView attachment 2554195View attachment 2554196View attachment 2554197View attachment 2554198View attachment 2554199View attachment 2554200View attachment 2554203View attachment 2554204View attachment 2554197
she does look tasty!!

It took a while. At first I wanted no part of it but when he (and she) suggested that other cuckolds really enjoy this, I became intrigued to the point where it almost became an obsession. Then seeing the reaction my wife had the first time I clean her after and how hard she came, we were both hooked !
Intrigued that the bull suggested this. He must have had a good amount of experience with cuckolds.

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
I kissed my wife after she got home from work with big time cum taste in her mouth, drove me crazy!

No issues here, hubby will clean me, kiss me and we continue our day or night as normal. Sometimes he has scooped up some stray cum and fed it to me, or showed me before licking it off his fingers, that's hot. As for the wet sheets, he loves sleeping in the aftermath of a torrid sex session.
I have always insisted that my cuck sleep "on the wet spot" after I've been fucked in our bed...and he always cleans me.

I've used my husband's head to prop up my ass. Makes him very nervous. Tough position, tough view, tough consequences.
more to the point does he ever complain or does he accept its the way its meant to be personally I would thrive on being used by my other but then again I have always wanted to be used in anyway she chose but sadly it's never happened.

As a cummthirsty beta bitch bio cucky ..... I LUV LUV these Very Hottt Hairy cummmmy pussy Pics .. I LUV How the Pussy hair Holds onto All that Tasty cummmmy Sex ,for me to slurp lick & rub my face into

Back