Advice for a date with a Hotwife

JayTheGent

Male
Real Person
Happy Friday Eve!

This is just a post for some advice from Hotwives....

I have a date with a Hotwife this evening. A little background, her husband travels a lot and he was looking for a long term boyfriend for the wife. Now, I have been with Hotwives before but not a date, just meeting up and getting down to it. I've also been on many dates so I have no problems on what to say and what to wear.

I have been chatting with her, built up a good rapport. Her husband is out of town through Sunday. What I'd like to know from any self proclaimed Hotwife is "What advice can you give a "prospective boyfriend" on sealing the deal with a Hotwife on a traditional date." Any feedback will be appreciated!

Happy Friday Eve!

This is just a post for some advice from Hotwives....

I have a date with a Hotwife this evening. A little background, her husband travels a lot and he was looking for a long term boyfriend for the wife. Now, I have been with Hotwives before but not a date, just meeting up and getting down to it. I've also been on many dates so I have no problems on what to say and what to wear.

I have been chatting with her, built up a good rapport. Her husband is out of town through Sunday. What I'd like to know from any self proclaimed Hotwife is "What advice can you give a "prospective boyfriend" on sealing the deal with a Hotwife on a traditional date." Any feedback will be appreciated!
The date may/ may not have already occurred. In any event advice:
-Be punctual
-Be polite; Flowers are a nice touch...
-If you have no clue for a venue (Epic Fail BTW), ask what She would care to do. Playful negotiation can be an icebreaker.
-Be a Gentleman (Dont know what that means watch 1940s-50s Cinema). Pull out her chair; pick up the tab (if you can't afford it, say so or keep your unprepared self at home. Within reason mind you. If she wants to eat black caviar in Saudi Arabia and youre a blue collar guy, be polite, yet try to explain the Real World).
-Ask if she has allergies if it's a Meal Date. You'd be surprised!
-Be an active listener & engage in open communication. If a topic is off limits, kindly say so.
-Eye contact; the meek shall inherit the Earth. Quite possibly they won't spend time with another's wife, long term, before they do...
-No expectation to get fucked.
-When all is said and done, walk her to her car or drive her home (unless she is totally insufferable).
-Date went "well" call/text/email on your drive home and share that very thought.

Being a Boyfriend Bull CAN be some next level sh!t as opposed to being a regulsr/steady Bull: Upfront, prior to the meeting, the Rules of Engagement should be didiscussedl Discuss what those rules/potential obligations are...At the very least, in preparation for the first date COMMUNICATE: WHERE WHEN and BOUNDARIES. (Boundaries to include are you just two adults out for a social evening or is the HotWife yours in public- being sighted by friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc bedamned!)

Most importantly- No means N🚫

Failing to plan, is likely to be a plan for Failure.

Uhmmm....TikTok and YouTube are NOT raising MEN. Want to know why a lot of Women act like Men? Because a lot of "Men" don't know what a Man is. It's more than anatomical plumbing. What happened to the World?

Good Luck.

Last edited:
I was attempting to be kind in my response yet it must be said: No such thing as a dumb question; some questions asked however make it evident you aren't ready to do what's been asked of you. No shame in that. It is what it is🤷🏿‍♂️

Anyone can go for a jog...takes a little more "oomph" to participate in a Marathon.

Last edited:
Back