Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

I usually have sex with my hubby after my dates. I always use condoms in casual sex so there are no creampies. Formal Bulls tested for STIs are allowed to bareback me, and sometimes I came back home with the vagina filled. My husband doesn't like to taste the cum, but loves the scent. Sometimes I ask my Bulls to cum over me and I don't have a shower.

Oh that is an amazingly hot statement! One question- if one day your hubby would want to desperately lick you clean after a particularly strong orgasm from a potent bull- does that idea turn YOU on?
Not particularly. I mean it doesn’t turn me off, but it’s not something I really desire either. And I don’t see that being something my husband would want to do, but I wouldn’t stop him.

I usually have sex with my hubby after my dates. I always use condoms in casual sex so there are no creampies. Formal Bulls tested for STIs are allowed to bareback me, and sometimes I came back home with the vagina filled. My husband doesn't like to taste the cum, but loves the scent. Sometimes I ask my Bulls to cum over me and I don't have a shower.
Where from

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
When I was married to my SIze QOS ex . I have to Say it Turned me ON.. I Luved her to cum home Full of her Stud s cummmm & sit on my face & tell me ALL About Him or Them

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
I have no problem with other men’s semen in my wife. I am more turned on by watching her fuck and be used. I definitely clean her afterwards because she loves that. Plus I get to get her off. It’s the only way I can. So I don’t avoid contact with her in any way.
If she is being ganged, I’ll wipe her with a towel before going down on her in between guys.
After he is done with her I’ll shower with her and wash her or give her a bath.
I will change the soaked sheets while she gets ready for bed and then tuck her in.

Me cleaning my wife and licking up the lovers cum, is a very big part of it for us and myself. Its something I need to do, its a very important act for me as a submissive cuck. If its our regular friends cum, I will clean every drop from my wife, and squeeze the last drop out of his limp cock. If its a non regular gent, we'll have him cum on her tits or bend her over and spray over her ass cheeks/ ass hole for me to clean. Or once they are done, if he used a condom, i'll always have him pass me the used one to swallow from.

Back