Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

After my wife has been out she would come home strip off her clothes jump in bed and straddle my face and lower her well used pussy down on my face and I will kiss and lick her pussy while she tells me what happened and she is usually like a little girl telling her friend what a great date she had. If we are on vacation the wife always gets a room with two queen beds one for sex the other for sleeping. And I love it all.

I love seeing the mess between my wife’s legs, it wildly excites and humiliates me, she loves it when I clean her pussy when it’s full of sperm, she makes me do it everywhere, at her lover’s, at our home, in the car, etc., also whenever possible she likes to sit on my face so that as much of someone else’s sperm as possible gets into my mouth.

I love being filled with as much cum as possible as deep as possible & my husband loves adding his cum to the mix in my pussy . I then love drifting off to sleep cuddled in his arms content knowing my body is obsorbing all that cum into my body! It dose affect me for weeks after making me feel more slutty, especially for my husband!

We went and visited him last week. He licked afterward essentially every time he could, so I would say he is pretty comfortable with it.

He also sucked it many times straight from the tap.
So you and lover went to visit husband and husband enjoyed your lover and your creamy fillings, but did he get to enjoy you or did you enjoy him from the tap, or is he completely pussy free?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
My hubby is pretty comfortable with it. He has no issues with kissing or sex following being with another man. He does not want to eat my creampie following one but most other situations he has no issues with.

I love being filled with as much cum as possible as deep as possible & my husband loves adding his cum to the mix in my pussy . I then love drifting off to sleep cuddled in his arms content knowing my body is obsorbing all that cum into my body! It dose affect me for weeks after making me feel more slutty, especially for my husband!
Good point. What you mentioned is one of the aspects of the cuckold relationship that my wife and I enjoyed most. She'd be more loving AND more lusty in the days following the sex. That's why it's so good for a marriage.

We do this with a friend pretty regularly. Him or I have no problem going down on her after one or both of us has fucked her. She always wipes off first but she's still a friggin mess down there. We do it because she loves it.
Him and I have both kissed her after she's swallowed, not right after, a minute later no prob and yes I can taste it.
Our kinky thing lately is him finishing in her, I slide in right after, she cleans his dick with her mouth while I fuck her then she kisses me. It does sound weird but we enjoy it.

Husband here, I would absolutely be comfortable with it, it's one of those things where if she didn't get to feel him cum in her then she didn't get the whole experience and that wouldn't be fair, it's the same as if she were to ever let me fuck another woman I'd really hope she would let me cum in her if the other woman was comfortable with it. The wife is on birth control and I know it's not completely effective but if she ended up pregnant in that tiny percentage from it then it was meant to happen I guess.

My husband loved it when we used to meet our ex black regular bull , his was my first black guy’s cock to fuck me , after my husband trying to get me to experience sex with a much better endowed black guy for many years.
Our bull would fill my married white whores wonton cunt with his black seed. Then after As we drove home after our encounter I would have his black seed leaking from my well stretched gaping and used pussy . My husband would finger my cum filled pussy licking his fingers clean. The on other occasions after our bull had fucked my pussy filling it with his seed , then fucked me a second time but shooting his seed over my face and hair he would instruct my husband stops at an all night service station sending me in for drinks with cum leaking from my well fucked cunt and cum visible in my hair and on my face .
We both found this to be a good turn on knowing any one either near to me or looking at me could see or smell cum from my body , my husband would pull over in a lay buy in his excitement he would try fucking my cum filled cunt but as normal his tiny little cock would cum before he even managed to get his little cock head into my stretched and cum filled cunt .
Even if he did manage to get it in my cunt I wouldn’t have been able to feel it unless he wiggled it about so it might touch my cunt walls, but as always he would cum long before getting in far enough

Last edited:
We went and visited him last week. He licked afterward essentially every time he could, so I would say he is pretty comfortable with it.

He also sucked it many times straight from the tap.
you guys living the dream by sound of it
so much better when all 3 enjoy whats out there

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
He prefers I take a shower before he reclaims me

We don't call it reclaiming but it is what it is.
We love having sex right after our friend finishes. I'm really turned on from watching, she's horny as hell, she's slippery like crazy down there, she's out of breath and kinda sweaty. I can smell him on her, I can taste him in her mouth when we kiss. It's a huge turn for both of us.
I've kissed her a minute or two after she's swallowed his load and yes I can taste it. I've gone down on her after he's done, she wipes off but it's still there. I don't "clean" her but I'm not afraid of it. He does all this with her after she's been with me. We do it because she likes it.

Back