Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

As a shared wife, hubby was a little reluctant to enjoy any semen deposits left inside my body, but over time, he’s become less intimidated by other guys Semen and has now developed a system of a full, almost forensic inspection of my body when I return home. He refuses to clean my cunt with his mouth as he doesn’t enjoy the taste or smell. When condoms have been used, he’s quite happy to empty the contents over my body but less keen to use his tongue on my body when we make love.

Agree! Clean-up is for the shower, but I have do problem with getting her cum filled pussy. The fist time a black man fucked her she met him alone at a motel. (He never knew that I was aware of what she was doing with him!) As soon as she got home I was all over her, fucking like a wild man as she told me what they had done. When she asked me if I could feel his cum in her my really hard dick got harder. I really couldn't feel it, but her pussy certainly had that freshly fucked feeling, so I told her that I DID feel his cum. That was 5-ish years ago, and I still like his cum in her.
It’s the best part for us I can’t feel anything except his sperm in her awesome 🤩

Back