Is there anything more humiliating than penis comparison?

Is there anything more humiliating?

• No. That is the ultimate humiliation

Votes: 99 47.8%
  • Yes. I can think of something more humiliating (please share)

Votes: 77 37.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters
we must be looking at 2 different pics that boy has got a lot to envy
If you make a comparison between each cock, of course the white guy cock is shorter. But his cock isn't thin. How many men have you known with an elephant trunk like that black man?
The white guy has a normal cock. A "normal" cock is not a "huge" cock.

There are a lot of thing more humiliating or at least "as humiliating" than comparisons with cock sizes.
But sometimes "humiliation" becomes into excitation.
In my case, I love comparing myself with my wife's ex black boyfriend, because I know he is better than me in sex and it makes me excite.
During our first days of relationship, my wife avoided to compare me with him. But I didn't need a direct humiliation to understand that he was superior than me.
I' was not so experienced in sex when I met my wife. So I had some difficulties making he reach her orgasms, our first times having sex.
I was happy due I was able to make her cum, but this job took me at least half an hour fucking (and trying to not cum myself).
One night, after a difficult orgasm, I asked about it and she answered what I was feared most: "I don't know why but I'm late with you. My ex used to make me cum immediately".
It was shocking for me, but at the same time I knew she had told me the truth.
Insteaad the vast majority of men (who probably would have put their clothes on and went away in that right moment), I asked her what did she need to reach her orgasms more easily, what used to did her ex.
Our sex progressed a lot since that night!
Three months before, we were spending some days in a famous seaside city from our country (our first holidays together) and I asked her how used to do her ex to get new erections just few seconds after his orgasms.
And her answer was as shocking as the other "He had a good tool".
Those holidays were fantastic! we had sex several times by day and I couldn't avoid thinking about my wife and her ex having sex.

tumblr_msd82r9MOk1sh53z0o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mr6t37JHQX1sci7wto1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mr6f8ihb7J1sci7wto1_500.jpg
tumblr_nm5tx0Gcz81tdzdlxo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndoh6q9lcT1tdzdlxo1_1280.jpg

The most humiliating thing for a white man is raising a black man's baby. Everyone can see that his wife has cuckolded him.

Nevertheless is very satisfying when you embrace your interracial lifestyle and accept: Yes, that's me, my wife cucks me with a black man and I love it.

607717fa-4950-412c-b27a-8a98c273aceb.jpg
5cd285bf-6c29-4e3c-ba0a-7a9d0d92e1e2.jpg

What's humiliating about cock comparison? I don't feel like less of a man because there are men with huge biceps. It's just a dick. Happy to let her fuck around, but if anything it's just a turn on to see her take a large cock, not humiliating by any stretch of the imagination

Back