Is there a thing called “The smell of freshly-fucked woman”?

i have slept with women and afterwards got up to use the bathroom only to return to the bedroom and smell the sex in the air, even when i was younger and lived at home my parents were very strict saying i couldnt have females over when they were not there but being a bit of a rebel invited a girlfriend back, we had sex and she left shortly after, my dad came home from work and came into my bedroom where he said....who been having sex in here?? i said no me he said i can smell it.

Nothing more attractive than sending a lovely white dick sucking white slut wife back to her husband after blowing strong black nut deep in her throat and all over her face. I enjoy doing that here in Destin Fla

Is there a thing called “the smell of freshly fucked woman”? Many a times we hear or see this in erotic stories.. But is there a thing like that??
I’ve gone into our bedroom after my wife has had sex with one or two guys and she smelled freshly fucked. The bed and her were wet from her squirting and loads of cum.

No, there isn't. It all depends on what kind of sex she had that night / day and whether she squirted or not. My ex gf fucked mostly with a whole gang of black friends at once. Whether she showered afterwards or not her scent varied and I could not tell what was better. When she didn't I could perceive the stench, mix of the men's cum, their sweat, her pussy juices, and anal mucus, rancid and very different from any ladies perfume. Sometimes she reeked like a men's toilet / restroom. And it still was arousing. With my wife it's different. I can tell apart her and his smells on her. Her pussy, pubic area, buttocks and belly smell smell pleasantly of their mixed juices and the smell is more or less permanent now. After changing the bull, it has taken over a week to change her smell. Interesting is though what the bulls say of her smell. They speak of taco-pussy, but I believe they mean the fritanga she cooks almost daily. That must give her pussy juice its distinctive smell which I don't notice because I eat the same food.

Of course a woman is going to smell and taste different after sex. Just as your pussy has it's own natural aroma ( too often overpowered by fragrant soap/shower gel) as you step out of the shower, you will smell and taste different after sex, any guy who licks his gf after sex will tell you, we can feel the extra heat of well fucked pussy on our face , if you're full of semen then the pungent masculine musk will overpower the heady aroma of your juices, add a hint of fresh sweat ( not stale dried sweat/B.O.) and there's the smell of SEX. An erotic and pleasant aroma that gets ny cock hard again just as quickly as that first encounter with your intimate perfume as you moist panties are peeled down with my teeth and soft glistening wet petals pout open in anticipation of sex, your pussy will be more aromatic than before arousal, but still obviously feminine, whereas after sex the added musk is the far more pungent. 😎💋🔥🍌💦🏍🏁

My God, even our ******* noticed the "stinky smell" whenever Mommy's "friend" comes over.
A ripe fertile cunt combined with the odors of fresh (and stale) semen as well as poo and marijuana.
Most tops love making the couple's bedroom (if not the whole house) reek of nasty sex.
******* were too young to recognize those scents.
That's why a lot of married women prefer going to the hood. That way they can get fucked in the ass
and get high high without nosey teenagers rolling their eyes or knowing that Mom is a total slut.

Back