Is there a thing called “The smell of freshly-fucked woman”?

Yes, there is.

It is a combination of a myriad of aromas and smells. It is most politely called the "smell of sex." It is mostly the smell of pussy, of course, and semen,. There are, most often, also string elements of wine, ******* or beer. along with occasional other elements like the smell of a hotel room or air conditioning, etc. Of course, some aromas mixed in are less pleasant. How close a woman is to, or from, her period will also dictate this smell.

You have to remember that nothing triggers memories like the sense of smell. Ask any cuckold husband . . . who has smelled it on or near his wife at a party or at home afterwards.

Yes, there is.

It is a combination of a myriad of aromas and smells. It is most politely called the "smell of sex." It is mostly the smell of pussy, of course, and semen,. There are, most often, also string elements of wine, ******* or beer. along with occasional other elements like the smell of a hotel room or air conditioning, etc. Of course, some aromas mixed in are less pleasant. How close a woman is to, or from, her period will also dictate this smell.

You have to remember that nothing triggers memories like the sense of smell. Ask any cuckold husband . . . who has smelled it on or near his wife at a party or at home afterwards.
///How close a woman is to, or from, her period will also dictate this smell.////

You mean the smell of ovulating woman? Really?

i have smelled my wife before and during and after she has been fucked hundreds of times by many men. Some men have a strong genital odor and of course she produces juice that has a scent and if he cums in or on her it will leave a scent. It is always different but always smells like sex . You even smell it on a woman's lips after she sucks cock. I am sure my nose and face smell like cock and balls often

///How close a woman is to, or from, her period will also dictate this smell.////

You mean the smell of ovulating woman? Really?

That has been debating by scientists for a long time. It is believed to be so.

But, more basically, a woman who is building up the lining in her uterus and coming close to her ******* period - and then getting aroused and wet - will emit a stronger scent that a woman who has recently had her period.

Men are given many methods for picking the ripe fruit.

She looked and smelled like the very definition of a well fucked white lady.
Well said! No amount of education, refinement, etc. can take away our basic natures as women. We are biological creatures whom nature designed to mate and reproduce. Two scents are typically associated with that. 1) The scent of arousal (often called "being in heat"). An aroused woman feels warmth and wetness, which are accompanied by a sexual scent. 2) What you described well as the scent "of a well fucked white lady", which involves even more arousal combined with the male's scent that was added via mating and ejaculation.

Wow
This is an excerpt from a story that I wrote about my wife’s first black experience. This is pretty much how the majority of our encounters went although never quite as pronounced as this. “ I was still paralyzed from what I had just witnessed. The room heavily reeked of raw sex. She slowly walked back into the bedroom, her hair completely a mess, her make up was smeared, she had hickeys on her neck, tits, thighs, and you name it. She looked and smelled like the very definition of a well fucked white lady.

Wow., from where can I read that story.. Really wanna read that.. looks interesting

Well said! No amount of education, refinement, etc. can take away our basic natures as women. We are biological creatures whom nature designed to mate and reproduce. Two scents are typically associated with that. 1) The scent of arousal (often called "being in heat"). An aroused woman feels warmth and wetness, which are accompanied by a sexual scent. 2) What you described well as the scent "of a well fucked white lady", which involves even more arousal combined with the male's scent that was added via mating and ejaculation.
Mate with a superior man and get bred right,?

Sex in general has a smell... usually the aroma of pussy juices flow through the air
Mmmmm! That's true women have their own distinctive scented pheromones that drives me wild about each of them. In fact I can even tell when a woman has used some kind of chemical hygiene product to void her own natural scent. Its definitely not for me to say what these products possibly do to a womans body or not. It is my position though that it definitely may not effect every woman the same. I assume these products wouldn't exist and consume whole aisles in stores if they all had a negative effect on every womans PH balance. All I know is that natural distinct custom juice that you produce is one of the most pleasurable things about you that I am secretly excited about enjoying! 😈

I swear that pussy makes it's own perfume and once I get a whiff of that scent I am working hard the rest of the evening to influence her to produce as much as she can! 😜

I will let you ladies in on a little sexy secret and you may want to take a lifelong mental note of this one! One the greatest takeaways of sex aside from visual cortex picture memory of our fun and the physical muscle memory of what our bodies did to each other during our wonderful sexcapade is the imprint of your pheromones aka pussy perfume transmits to a mans olfactory system or sense of smell is also one of the greatest pleasures there is that we enjoy from you and also keeps us coming back. That's why I can wait until we are making out passionately and I am able to slide my hand down in between your legs to that married pussy and physically hand stir your juices. (You know how your simmering something in a sauce pan like a spaghetti sauce and you stir it and taste it? You ladies get the picture) you guys just don't know the joy and delight in our minds when we run our hand down there and stir your juices and then run our fingers down to that opening between those sweet lips and you are soaking wet!!! 🤪 See I don't want to be nasty but I have been know to role a woman upside down on her shoulders, spread her legs, and sip a slurp her fountain, just saying. 🤤 I tell a woman to quote "put it on my mustache" and they don't know that I really wasn't referencing that good pussy but more so her sweet pussy perfume! Going home with you on my mustache and on my fingers triggers the visual and physical memories of what we just did.
Hear this one ladies and never forget: your pheromone, your natural pussy perfume is a natural ******* that we men were meant to be addicted to, and I'm sure you've had some you wish weren't stuck on you and I'm also sure you've had a few that wish were completely stuck addicted to you. I can tell you that this is what gets us hooked and drives us crazy about you. You know they say "there must be something in the water"! There's something in your water alright.

Giiirrrl your natural juices drives me to want to make you produce more and more as long as I can throughout the evening. Fucking you is so much more than just about giving you lots of orgasms and making me cum, and making you moan and scream, it's also about making those juices and leaving with a wonderful sweet reminder every time I breathe!!! ❤😘

Back