Is my wife cheating ?

Question for everyone so my wife she gets home from work and I went after her to fuck she said let me clean first . I said no it’s fine just go with it! We started to mess around I stuck my dick in her and then all of a sudden thick creamy white stuff started coming out on my dick, stuck my finger in her and more white thick stuff was on my hand when I pull it out ! I said did you cum she said no it’s discharge! Is that true and real or was that another mans cum inside my wife’s Pussy?!

Question for everyone so my wife she gets home from work and I went after her to fuck she said let me clean first . I said no it’s fine just go with it! We started to mess around I stuck my dick in her and then all of a sudden thick creamy white stuff started coming out on my dick, stuck my finger in her and more white thick stuff was on my hand when I pull it out ! I said did you cum she said no it’s discharge! Is that true and real or was that another mans cum inside my wife’s Pussy?!
she is playing around
enjoy

Hmm ?, I started to think this is only a fantasy story.
I won’t be surprised you are single, and day dreaming... lol ?.

Back