IS IT TRUE DID IT HAPPEN TO YOU , THE SAYING ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK ?

The truth is once Indian wives go Black they will treat their husbands like piece of *******. Bull is the boss not her husband with fucking baby dick. Baby dick is 5 inch dick.

I got to say it was true for me ,until about 2 years ago I was just your normal wife and grandma of 5 ,we had been in the lifestyle for over 15 years but never with a black guy it was with either white couple or white guys , . then one night I let my hubby and his black friend talk me into getting naked and having sex with the 2 of them ,, I got to say only,one time with my hubby 3 times with my hubby friend,, that night change my life .for about 6 months after that night i had sex with him and a few of our white friend ,then it slowly change to just his black friend or other black guys we would meet. now for over a years it been only black guys and that all I think about is when and where will I be no my back with my next bbc deep inside of me. so
I love it I have 5 black lovers and my hubby. Hubby has a big cock but mmmmm

I feel very fortunate to have my besutiful
gurl. Before I met her she only slept with black guys fir many years. So she actually went back after being fucked by a lot of black men.

Not true in my case.... I went black for a while but did go back and to this day he is still the best lover I've ever had black or white. I just love big cock....white or black. It's more about the person to me. I'm attracted to sexy men whether they are white or black. That being said...we do enjoy when I wear my BBC only temporary tattoos for when we play with our "friends" . It adds to the fun of the lifestyle for us.
Agree it is all about the size bigger is better

Well, my partner always says that colour isn't important, but size is. Having said that, the last three guys have been black. She's in the mood for a fucking soon so let's see who she goes for this time!

I still please my husband, but as far as any sex outside of our marriage I’m black only.
Th
Well, my partner always says that colour isn't important, but size is. Having said that, the last three guys have been black. She's in the mood for a fucking soon so let's see who she goes for this time!
You know some people say it's not about the colour but I beg to differ and let me explain , in my experiences and this goes for men and women who I've talked to , anytime we fuck someone outside of our race it seems a bit wrong and if that person you are fucking is hott !! It's a fucking turn on because in your subconscious mind you feel like you're being naughty and you're loving it too and the other person can be green , pink or orange it's the whole taboo thing of it all ?

Last edited:
Many whites have been increasingly coming up with a response to that saying and it goes: "Once you go black, we don't want you back!" I have seen more times than I care to mention, situations in which whites describe a white woman who has been with a black person to be damaged goods and virtually untouchable. Funny thing is, I've never heard or read of that said of a white woman who goes with latino, Asian males and males from other races.

Last edited:
Many whites have been increasingly coming up with a response to that saying and it goes: "Once you go black we don't want you back!" I have seen more times than I care to mention, situations in which whites describe a white woman who has been with a black person to be damaged goods and virtually untouchable. Funny thing is, I've never heard or read of that said of a white woman who goes with latino, Asian males and males from other races.
It's actually nothing more than a catchy play with words they rhyme and it's easy to say try finding words the rhyme with Latino or Asian and they rhyme and be catchy it'll be hard but the kicker is there's a lot of truth to that saying , a whoooooooole lot of white women went black and did not go back and they're still jumping that ship to this day and that's facts .

Back