IS IT TRUE DID IT HAPPEN TO YOU , THE SAYING ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK ?

Had 3 black boyfriends and married a white guy, he raised 2 ******* with me that aren't his, one being biracial. So no didn't happen here either. Just like one other commenter it's all about attractiveness for me.

Ever since my divorce several years ago, I've become a total slut. I def prefer black men, but have and will continue to spread wide for any guy who knows how to bring it. Black men fuck the best. No others move hips so well or have thicker dicks or thrust harder. But I do admit I'm also a easy lay for large, beefy, hairy aggressive bad boy types who aren't afraid to take what they want.

Ever since my divorce several years ago, I've become a total slut. I def prefer black men, but have and will continue to spread wide for any guy who knows how to bring it. Black men fuck the best. No others move hips so well or have thicker dicks or thrust harder. But I do admit I'm also a easy lay for large, beefy, hairy aggressive bad boy types who aren't afraid to take what they want.
Well here's to you and me wishing I was there ?
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Of course everyone is different, has different opinions and views so it's hard to say if it's true because it's based on individuality. But for me, personally, it was true, and I think it has been for a lot of women.....BBC changed my mindset entirely, I went from being in what I thought was a happy physical relationship with my white boyfriend, to having my world explode when I tried BBC. Now when I look back to how things were with my white boyfriend, or the sex more specifically, it's a totally different ball game. Can honestly say I can't ever see me having sexual relations with another white man ever again.

Of course everyone is different, has different opinions and views so it's hard to say if it's true because it's based on individuality. But for me, personally, it was true, and I think it has been for a lot of women.....BBC changed my mindset entirely, I went from being in what I thought was a happy physical relationship with my white boyfriend, to having my world explode when I tried BBC. Now when I look back to how things were with my white boyfriend, or the sex more specifically, it's a totally different ball game. Can honestly say I can't ever see me having sexual relations with another white man ever again.
Thank you LauraBlacked , yea I just posted this to hear anyone who wants to share that experience and true it's one's own preference to which way they thank you ?

Yes she did. When we started, we would swing with couples, single white guys and single ladies. After she spent the night fucking a black friend of ours that all changed. From that night forward she only wanted to swing and date single black men. 100% true.
Thnx for sharing and glad she's enjoying ?

Back