Is it really?

all the black guys we meet were smaller. Most of them did 15cm max.

Jonah Falcon a white guy do 13.5 inches... there is some guys with an huge dick and they are uncommon, rest is a myth. because huge dick do you a beast, and slaves where considerate as animals... do you understand why this myth exist ?

Hahaha, we're all the same, and by that I mean that like all men of all races, we come in different sizes too. Some like to believe the hype, I don't. I've seen black dudes that were smaller than me (but thicker) & dudes of other races that were big enough to eclipse the length of my 8 inch cock. So whatever.

black guys have that whole steriotype about them but every guy is a humanbieng and avaerage siE of 8 inch long is normal to everyone

Only been with 1. yes 1 of 12 black guys that was not as big as any average size white guy i've had. That's just my experience. Girls talk and so if i know he's just average I don't care to hook up so that's part of it. Most black guys are generally bigger. Just the way it is.:)

in my personal experience black guys have much bigger dicks than white guys. most white guys ive been with were around 5-6inches, the biggest being 7.25 (and he bragged about every quarter inch lol). now the smallest black man i've been with is more like 9inches and on several occassions both my sister and i have had 11+ dicks! all my girlfriends tend to be in agreement with me also. let me know what you discover.
Loving that two sisters go black and compare notes.

Black penis superiority is real and not a myth - but it gets wildly exaggerated at times. The women on this thread are not quantitative scientists, and it shows!

But did you all consider that the counter view, that there is no correlation between race and penis size, is also a myth - and one driven by political correctness? There are a lot of PC warriors who want to dispel all racial differences for their own insane purposes. The reality is - black guys are bigger on average. Also, a 20% greater length, on average, means about 70% greater volume. That is actually a huge difference. If performance is also better, then forget it - black guys are better.

So, given there is a huge difference (you may dispute this), also consider that size queens seek outliers. As one such woman said to me once - if you want size, you go black. End of story. This is not disputing the massive white cocks out there - but simply acknowledging the time constraints we all face.

But my last point - how do average to small black guys feel about all this? Like being a metal guitarist with socks stuffed in their pants?! Any black guys had girls looking for the big banana, only to be sadly disappointed?

On a personal note - I would be about average for a black guy, and I am white.

Back