Is it really faith vs BBC cuckolding?

Do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To all the Christians and devout believers in other Faiths do you see a conflict between the morality and ethics of your faith opposed to your interest the "lifestyle" Or for example a couple who hold to strong religious convictions who feels that they are sinning or doing something wrong by being involved with a third party... My logic this wouldn't an act of infidelity or adultery if they were the ideal view of a cuckold relationship between a cuckold husband, wife, and her black lover I'm suspecting a good number of people here look at this issue the same way

It's not a sin! I love my husband and he loves me too! I love my bull and he loves me too! I love fucking and my bull love too! My husband likes to lick sperm and eat it from my cunt! Everyone is doing what he enjoys.

Fun.jpgc1.jpgC2.jpgc.jpgT_DSC02757.jpgDSC06570.jpgwe1.JPG

AFAiK in Christianity extramarital sex is considered a sin in two ways, as follows. Firstly, it is a sin to have sex without being married; secondly, it is a sin to have sex with someone other than the spouse while being married.

But Christianity does not end just because you sin, so even a sinning Christian is still a Christian. ;)

Marriage is the holy bond between two people of opposite sex - a sacrilege - which means both spouses necessarily have to be Christians at the time of the wedding and forth. A Christian cannot marry "outside the faith".

On the other hand "race" is not a concept in Christianity. So, for a marriage it is completely unimportant if a couple is "same-race" or "inter-race" as long as both spouses are Christians. Likewise there are no different "levels of adultery" depending on what "race" one is cheating with - in any way it is considered the same sin. ;)

Homosexuality is looked at differently depending on the religious denomination. In some (most!) "branches" it is condemned on a general basis, while others accept it as long as it doesn`t interfere with the notion of marriage (which ImO seems contrary to what the Bible says). In effect it may occur that a Christian in an intact marriage (with ch!ldren) can have an extramarital same-sex affair that is not looked at as adultery. However this is a rare exception. In most Christian denominations homosexuality is a sin. Same-sex marriages do not exist in Christianity at all.

...just a few things i found out over the years. Would be nice to hear first-hand explanations and experiences from actual Christians here, and verification or falsification of what i said. Thanks

Back