Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I have never used that word, and I never will.

Why are black people so niggardly with that word? 🤣
Black privilege I guess.
As a white person it's wise simply not to use the word ...there's a NO WIN in it for whites whatsoever. Blacks shouldn't say it either if they get insulted when they hear whites use it. Instead they should 'call out' their own when they hear them using it. It's one of the ways black men can help change the perception of the violent male. The laws of the land say 'NO' yet rarely ever call out or enforce its use with young, black males using it.

Last edited:
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
A few black men have asked me to use it when together but other than that I would not freely use it myself.

This is B, and YES . My mouth and pussy are giving me the right. Obviously Im not racist, your Black dick is inside me and my goal is to have your sperm in me too. I'll say what I want.
It's great that you say your not racist... However, having Black dick and Black sperm in you doesn't make you "not racist"...
We have something in common.
We both say what we want😉.

This is B, and YES . My mouth and pussy are giving me the right. Obviously Im not racist, your Black dick is inside me and my goal is to have your sperm in me too. I'll say what I want.
you say on command not on your own. The idea here is for you not to saying it freely but submitted into saying it

Not that it's right but ever since writing this post, I've had a few guys a month reach out to me to chat online or over the phone and want me to be nasty with them and use the word when describing how much I love being fucked or suck on a big "the word" dick. It's so dirty but they do seem to enjoy it and I'll admit I enjoy doing as they ask and being their slutty white mom hungry for it.

I am opposed to racism of any kind. This goes both ways. White people looking down on Black people but also other extremes like BNWO.

So I don’t think I would be able to use the N word even if the guy would like that. I do not claim to understand how this word is used nowadays in subcultures because I’m living in a country where they’re just are not that many black people, so I can’t the Judge of that. But looking in from the outside, it is my personal opinion that if a word is considered bad and if a word is banned, it shouldn’t be used by anybody.

Last edited:
Thought America was the land of free speech? what's good for the goose is good for the gander right??? not that i like that word, its become divisive and abhorrent, it shouldn't be used by anyone, rather like the description "cracker".

Thought America was the land of free speech? what's good for the goose is good for the gander right??? not that i like that word, its become divisive and abhorrent, it shouldn't be used by anyone, rather like the description "cracker".
Good Morning.
"Cracker" which comes from the sound a whip makes. Does not come close to the historical racial impact that n*gger does. "Cracker" as a slur ironically still puts "white" in the position of dominance over Black...Unlike n*gger.
"Cracker" has never been used to systematically terrorize, disenfranchise, and "make less than" an entire race of people. The two slurs are not historically comparable.

Good Morning.
"Cracker" which comes from the sound a whip makes. Does not come close to the historical racial impact that n*gger does. "Cracker" as a slur ironically still puts "white" in the position of dominance over Black...Unlike n*gger.
"Cracker" has never been used to systematically terrorize, disenfranchise, and "make less than" an entire race of people. The two slurs are not historically comparable.
As a white woman who recently only realised what the reference "cracker" meant, I would take offence if called it, very much so, so yes the principle is comparable to me, or are you going to tell me it's not because i'm white?

Any advice on using it?
Understand, depends on the BBC man!

As a white woman who recently only realised what the reference "cracker" meant, I would take offence if called it, very much so, so yes the principle is comparable to me, or are you going to tell me it's not because i'm white?
The mere fact that you just realized what it means. Gives credence to the fact that you don't know the two terms are not comparable. Cracker is an offensive term. However n*gger is the hydrogen bomb of racial slurs. I'm only telling you things that you seem unfamiliar with. In terms of the historical impact. I'm an American Black man and you're a French white woman. Our vantage points concerning these matters are radically different.

"The America" you talking about never existed. There is no free speech here. Free speech here comes with a consequence.

example
if a white man call a black man a n word, 9 out of the 10s the consequence of free speech in this case, WM is either getting smacked across the face or grabbed up and asked "repeat" that.

Ill give you "your france" cause i dont know what they are teaching your country about America

Back