Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

A lot of this behind the scenes clip touches on the subject]
At 6:30 the actress says she = "called them a name and they all started to cum, so I think they liked it". Indicating for some guys it is a turn on. I think we all have a different view of the word especially the context it is used.

Last edited:
Regardless of your position, even private use of the word can desensitize you to the stigma and make you more likely to blurt it out unintentionally in public and offend the wrong person who won't take the excuse "I'm okay cuz my Bull likes it when I say it" or some other hogwash like that.

Then again, what you consenting adults do in private is none of my business.
Saying the N word in public is less revolting and objectionable than openly admitting to having a 'bull' though.

IMG_6436_Original.gif
It depends on who you’re with. I don’t request it, but I don’t mind it. Some Black men hated this guy, some like me found him hilarious. The great philosopher Katt Williams once said, “You can’t wake up mad at the world. How are you seriously mad during breakfast? You gang-banging on bacon and eggs black man?” Same goes for interracial sex with race play.

View attachment 6998889
It depends on who you’re with. I don’t request it, but I don’t mind it. Some Black men hated this guy, some like me found him hilarious. The great philosopher Katt Williams once said, “You can’t wake up mad at the world. How are you seriously mad during breakfast? You gang-banging on bacon and eggs black man?” Same goes for interracial sex with race play.
Ok at least capitalize “Black” if you’re going to censor me and take away my right to say negga

View attachment 6998889
Katt Williams is not anything worth praising. He's an entertainer and defaulting to him as a philosopher instead of real philosophers- of whom I hope you're familiar, is the problem.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I've only ever said it when asked to say it.

As a 27 year old. I don’t like it, it would make me instantly get soft and then me and your husband would have to step outside. It brings black men down using that.

Last edited:
Back