Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I only say it if I am asked to.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Call me whatever you want while im pounding that pussy

Any advice on using it?

It's difficult to give a definitive answer here. It depends, of course, on each partner (individual trajectory, family and/or political culture...) and, I'd say even more, on each sexual encounter you have. What is tolerated, even appreciated, in a given situation (context, sexual games, excitement of the moment...), may be totally rejected at another time. It's important to remember that every sexual encounter we have is a unique alchemy with our partner, and, in human relations, that the same causes don't always produce the same effects.

Now, with practice, discussions before and/or after sex, reflexivity and careful attention to the weak signals emanating from our partner, we can "feel it" or not, during the sexual act, but there are still failures... Practice, practice, practice, that's the only way you'll become better. ;)

It's difficult to give a definitive answer here. It depends, of course, on each partner (individual trajectory, family and/or political culture...) and, I'd say even more, on each sexual encounter you have. What is tolerated, even appreciated, in a given situation (context, sexual games, excitement of the moment...), may be totally rejected at another time. It's important to remember that every sexual encounter we have is a unique alchemy with our partner, and, in human relations, that the same causes don't always produce the same effects.

Now, with practice, discussions before and/or after sex, reflexivity and careful attention to the weak signals emanating from our partner, we can "feel it" or not, during the sexual act, but there are still failures... Practice, practice, practice, that's the only way you'll become better. ;)
I for one appreciate your reasoned analysis; but I am going to respectfully disagree in a different context, knowing some will disagree.

Nearly every post here in some manner acknowledges the negative connotations in the word's origination. @Jen Dvorak your original post acknowledged usage going both ways. I contend there is NO usage ever totally devoid of it's original intent. We all were taught "wrong is wrong" not "wrong is wrong except...". To my white friends who know it's wrong, a Black man's enjoyment does NOT change that! To the Black men using it for 'fun' your cavalier usage still demeans ALL of us and YOU are perpetuating a significant portion of what all of us regardless of color struggle with, mostly so in America.

Bury that word and never, ever allow it the light of day again! One love!

I for one appreciate your reasoned analysis; but I am going to respectfully disagree in a different context, knowing some will disagree.

Nearly every post here in some manner acknowledges the negative connotations in the word's origination. @Jen Dvorak your original post acknowledged usage going both ways. I contend there is NO usage ever totally devoid of it's original intent. We all were taught "wrong is wrong" not "wrong is wrong except...". To my white friends who know it's wrong, a Black man's enjoyment does NOT change that! To the Black men using it for 'fun' your cavalier usage still demeans ALL of us and YOU are perpetuating a significant portion of what all of us regardless of color struggle with, mostly so in America.

Bury that word and never, ever allow it the light of day again! One love!
You're not wrong, and your answer is very interesting (without irony), because it allows us to put our finger on a little more reality: our sex life is political. It always has been. Between sex and politics, there are many points of interference: reproductive rights, taking into account sexist and sexual violence, sex work, practices permitted or not by law... Even if, on a personal level and in my own intimacy, the use of a racist term (let it be said), whatever it may be, would cut me off from all sexual desire, the fact remains that for others it constitutes a powerful driving *******, because, in addition to a powerful sexual imaginary, it takes on a strong memorial aspect where symbolic violence is here reversed and the social taboo transgressed (excuse my french – wich I am, by the way : the black man fucks the white woman, ******* and wife of the white man; the disinherited man fucks the bourgeois woman; the dominated man fucks the dominator's wife) and this provides them with excitement and cerebral pleasure).

I understand your position, but it's difficult to totally eradicate from the collective imagination several centuries of a socio-cultural structure that has produced discourses, graphic productions, literature and representations of the sexual practices of some people.

On the other hand, this in no way prevents us from taking a lucid look at the use of these terms, which carry with them a disastrous past.

It is just a word. There's no reason to be losing your ******* over a simple word.

It's not something I would ever say.
That’s a tad dismissive and gives a pass on its usage and history. Now: If someone is into “race play”…while weird… then go for it.

Same way as I don’t go into a Cuck situation thinking that they are also into verbal degradation.

Back