Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog

It is just a word. There's no reason to be losing your ******* over a simple word.

It's not something I would ever say.
Were you homeschooled?
If you think 'it's just a word' and there is NO REASON to be alarmed over a simple word, why didn't you use it?
Law of the land is that some words are not 'simple words'. And, before you yell out 'Freedom of Speech' read up on a Supreme Court case of two like Brandenburg vs Ohio, Roth v. United States, or Bethel School District v. Fraser. The First Amendment does not protect speech in several categories including 'fighting words'.
Or, just look up ANY defamation suit.

No, it's not a simple word.

Were you homeschooled?
If you think 'it's just a word' and there is NO REASON to be alarmed over a simple word, why didn't you use it?
Law of the land is that some words are not 'simple words'. And, before you yell out 'Freedom of Speech' read up on a Supreme Court case of two like Brandenburg vs Ohio, Roth v. United States, or Bethel School District v. Fraser. The First Amendment does not protect speech in several categories including 'fighting words'.
Or, just look up ANY defamation suit.

No, it's not a simple word.
Or... You can ask Rudy Giuliani if words are nothing.
Better hurry while his cell phone is still working, looks like he's broke

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Jus say can I before u do but u would not care😂

Have you heard any modern rap song? They blare it on my gym every day and I'm like WTF?
I have, but I'm not a fan of rap/hip hop. Rappers are lyricists, they are not for the most part musicians. Their beats are sampled/copied/stolen from true musicians.

So you were so "like WTF" that instead of making a complaint to the management, you come in here arguing for the further usage of the word? I don't understand your logic.

I am going to try to make MY position clear. I grew up in SC and my early childhood was during the days of segregation and Jim Crow. The first time I remember being called that word I was in 2nd grade-I waited for my turn in line to see the dept. store Santa Claus, only for him to call me that because there were white ******* behind me. I heard my ******* called that by ******* who wouldn't have been old enough to be on this site. I heard my mom called that. Five years ago I was walking from an event with a friend, a Hungarian woman (we weren't intimate) when a couple of guys called HER a n lover. She stopped me from creating havok!

My favorite comedian is still Richard Pryor, and I won't listen to him either. While I understand those who seek to empower the word for themselves (rappers), that will never, ever change the origin and intent of the word-to minimalize and dehumanize people of color. I do not and will not ever use it again; you trying to debate it with me is frankly a waste of good breathing air.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
You can call me whenever you want but if you call me a black man? Be prepared for me to show you a black man treats you

I know it normally wouldn't make someone feel good. That's why I wouldn't say it unless asked. But sometimes people sexually enjoy stuff they wouldn't normally like in any other circumstance.
Agreed... I'm all for MUTUAL CONSENT as I stated previously. What I was speaking to was the psychology behind a word so drenched in Black b.lood. How it could be arousing to those who are historically/presently targeted by it. My personal feeling is that the word heightens the sexual aggression of some Black men. Which in turn they take out on "that white pussy." Additionally I think there's more than just a little bit of something akin to Stockholm syndrome. Many years ago I trained myself not to use the word at all...Not with family, friends, or anyone. If someone says it to me. It does not spur me into irrational behavior. How I respond depends on the situation... Another poster mentioned Richard Pryor. He said he didn't see any N*GG*RS in Africa. He said he would never utter the word again. I saw the same comedy performance. That was the beginning of my training to never use the word again myself.

Last edited:
Back