Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Oh, so if black men have a problem with being called the n-word during sex that makes them racist?

Man I am telling you. The fetishizing of black men via race play brings all the sheets out.
I agree though you have some white women that are respectable on this site who refuse to use that word, which is good to see! Those that choose to use that word, well, seems to me that the woman NEVER had respect for a Black man at all!

I agree though you have some white women that are respectable on this site who refuse to use that word, which is good to see! Those that choose to use that word, well, seems to me that the woman NEVER had respect for a Black man at all!
Thats all it is. But you can't get these goofball coon ass dudes to see that. They are just happy to get some pussy from a white woman.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It doesn't bother me. I love that dirty talk

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I’ve had one black friend demand me to use it while I was sucking him but I would never use it on my own .

Any advice on using it?
Never

White fragility on full display yet here you are using the term snowflake.

I am 100% none of you would be able to comprehend what it's like being black in a predominantly white society. Your brain would blow through your eyesockets lmao.
Don’t chat shite mate, there are places in the U.K. that any white people can’t go, mainly Asian communities rather than black but to suggest that a white person cannot experience racism just goes to show how narrow minded some people really are.

Don’t chat shite mate, there are places in the U.K. that any white people can’t go, mainly Asian communities rather than black but to suggest that a white person cannot experience racism just goes to show how narrow minded some people really are.
As bad as that behavior is, as soon as you leave that environment, the experience is over, there is no over in the “black” experience, follow along, those places aren’t banks for loans, places of employment, generation after generation of watching out for one another places,

As bad as that behavior is, as soon as you leave that environment, the experience is over, there is no over in the “black” experience, follow along, those places aren’t banks for loans, places of employment, generation after generation of watching out for one another places,
And black people don’t experience anything like kind of level of racism in Europe. Our own metropolitan police were found guilty of discrimination against whites when they advertised for black or ethnic minorities only for jobs. We have Muslim only housing associations. Do black people get stereotyped? Yeah, as does every other demographic. The difference is that we weren’t told that every failure is down to the colour of our skin. There will always be the racist fuckers in society and there’s no denying America is worse than Europe but to suggest banks refuse loans based on skin colour is a joke. 99% of loans, mortgages are done online anyway. How would they even know skin colour? In the U.K. public sector, names are removed from CV’s to make sure that ethnicity cannot influence applications for jobs. Let’s not ignore some of the extreme racist comments by black men on here.

And black people don’t experience anything like kind of level of racism in Europe. Our own metropolitan police were found guilty of discrimination against whites when they advertised for black or ethnic minorities only for jobs. We have Muslim only housing associations. Do black people get stereotyped? Yeah, as does every other demographic. The difference is that we weren’t told that every failure is down to the colour of our skin. There will always be the racist fuckers in society and there’s no denying America is worse than Europe but to suggest banks refuse loans based on skin colour is a joke. 99% of loans, mortgages are done online anyway. How would they even know skin colour? In the U.K. public sector, names are removed from CV’s to make sure that ethnicity cannot influence applications for jobs. Let’s not ignore some of the extreme racist comments by black men on here.
Lmao this gonna be the hill you die on, dude happy new year, and bye

Dude. Read the room. Also, hit the Google.

Back