Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Exactly my point. Black youths and rappers use it hundreds of times a day and no one blinks an eye, yet when someone else (usually) white uses it (not in an insulting way, but with some type of context to it, such as singing the lyrics to a tune and getting lost in the tune), watch the outcry and transition into professional victim mode, ironically from that section of blacks who probably use the word the most.

Nope. You'll never understand at all and it's ok. Your white forefathers, took a very honorable and ancient term used to refer to Gods and Royalty and perversed it making it derogatory, like everything the males do! Who came up with the term Rice N๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟs & Sand N๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟs? ๐Ÿค” My point exactly. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

No BITCH! You have NO purpose. Who likes their own comment? A self loathing, toxic, trolling NOBODY with Zero life! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ thumbs down over your weak online persona.

You CANโ€™T like your own comments on the site BULLETIN BOARD BULLY :rolleyes: And Iโ€™ll tell you what . . . the day you start payinโ€™ my bills ๐Ÿ’ต is the day you get to start telling me what to do . . . until then EFF you โ€œMY NINJAโ€ ๐Ÿ˜œ

Nope. You'll never understand at all and it's ok. Your white forefathers, took a very honorable and ancient term used to refer to Gods and Royalty and perversed it making it derogatory, like everything the males do! Who came up with the term Rice N๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟs & Sand N๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฟs? ๐Ÿค” My point exactly. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I guess you're IQ isn't high enough to figure out that your "honorable and ancient term used to refer to Gods and Royalty" is an ENGLISH WORD and part of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE that was created for and by WHITE MEN and that you had absolutely fucking nothing to do with it dummy, kinda like the computer you're slobbering on right now.

And to answer your question, because you lack the brain power to do it yourself it was once again WHITE MEN who added more words to the written language that WHITE MEN created that you just happen to be appropriating, which according to idiots like you is a really bad thing, and just a terrible crime.... Soooo.....

STOP appropriating my language, my culture isn't your costume!

Oh, and grow up and stop crying like a baby!

I would never use that word myself... But I do understand the irratation. It also very much irritates me, when black people tell me how bad that word is but then use it themselves... I would not use it, but I think it's hypocrit when black people say, it's a bad word and then they use it themselves and give some stupid explanations how it's not a bad word when a black person uses it... I really dislike that. Either it's a bad word or it's not.

Only one black guy has ever used that word with me. I asked him "I was taught it was a bad and non-negitiable word which I am not allowed to use".... "It is" he said. Then I tol him that I dont want him to use it. I just hate hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I would never use that word myself... But I do understand the irratation. It also very much irritates me, when black people tell me how bad that word is but then use it themselves... I would not use it, but I think it's hypocrit when black people say, it's a bad word and then they use it themselves and give some stupid explanations how it's not a bad word when a black person uses it... I really dislike that. Either it's a bad word or it's not.

Only one black guy has ever used that word with me. I asked him "I was taught it was a bad and non-negitiable word which I am not allowed to use".... "It is" he said. Then I tol him that I dont want him to use it. I just hate hypocrisy.

Tell me about it HYPOCRISY right there.

"...then they use it themselves and give some stupid explanations how it's not a bad word when a black person uses it. " +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1.

Look up the American expression "low information, low IQ"

With all due respect, this is bullshit. It is not hypocrisy.

YOU don't get to decide what other people are ok being called. THEY get to decide. If Black people use the word, or if they're ok with others using the word, that's THEIR business -- their decision.

I'm Italian, so if my brother calls me a wop or a dago, I laugh and I'm ok with it. MY decision. If YOU call me either word, forget it -- YOU don't get to decide what I'm ok with.

Call it a double standard if you want, I really don't care. Your apparent anger over not being able to use the N word because Black people do is just pathetic.

With all due respect, this is bullshit. It is not hypocrisy.

YOU don't get to decide what other people are ok being called. THEY get to decide. If Black people use the word, or if they're ok with others using the word, that's THEIR business -- their decision.

I'm Italian, so if my brother calls me a wop or a dago, I laugh and I'm ok with it. MY decision. If YOU call me either word, forget it -- YOU don't get to decide what I'm ok with.

Call it a double standard if you want, I really don't care. Your apparent anger over not being able to use the N word because Black people do is just pathetic.
You can decide whatever you like, of course.
But itโ€™s still my opinion that if I want to convince the world not to use a word because itโ€™s bad, itโ€™s best not to use the word at all!
I am also not angry about not using it because I donโ€™t want to use. As I said: I donโ€™t like the double standard.

But itโ€™s still my opinion that if I want to convince the world not to use a word because itโ€™s bad, itโ€™s best not to use the word at all!
I am also not angry about not using it because I donโ€™t want to use. As I said: I donโ€™t like the double standard.
As. Black man, thatโ€™s incredibly fair, and also thank you for being respectful

+1. Good to see that there are some intelligent ppl posting on this forum. Many of the people here can't see past the end of their BBCs. I suppose they need to be with a white woman to validate their manhood and sense of accomplishment, and will gladly debase or dehumanize themselves to be with one.

+1. Good to see that there are some intelligent ppl posting on this forum. Many of the people here can't see past the end of their BBCs. I suppose they need to be with a white woman to validate their manhood and sense of accomplishment, and will gladly debase or dehumanize themselves to be with one.

Again, that's YOUR opinion. YOU don't get to decide how every black man feels about it -- that's an individual choice.

If it's debasing and dehumanizing to you, ok. Don't use it. Don't say it. But for you to decide it's dehumanizing for EVERY black man??? Not your place, dude, and it's not your business.

This is not about "intelligence." It's about minding your own business and allowing people to be who they want to be.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I do not use it unless I am asked to do so.

I feel it. Iโ€™m not up for it, throws me off, but if the guy youโ€™re with is ok, guess it is west it is. Just be respectful with it is all I say lol
Completely agree. It's nothing something I am just throwing out there on its own for sure and not one of those words I care to use a lot anyways.

Back