Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

He does have a point. I have heard Jayzee rail about it then his album is full of it. He should live what he preaches.

That 4:44 Album has a deeper meaning within the meaning on a Masonic level, more so than a perception of understanding which it seems alot of you that aren't melanated cannot differentiate. There isn't any real point and that " White wanna be Devil " shouldn't even BE in here. If this was a REAL physical group ,he wouldn't even be present as well as most of the others who actually have no purpose here. Just being REAL!πŸ’―

Exactly my point. Black youths and rappers use it hundreds of times a day and no one blinks an eye, yet when someone else (usually) white uses it (not in an insulting way, but with some type of context to it, such as singing the lyrics to a tune and getting lost in the tune), watch the outcry and transition into professional victim mode, ironically from that section of blacks who probably use the word the most.

Exactly my point. Black youths and rappers use it hundreds of times a day and no one blinks an eye, yet when someone else (usually) white uses it (not in an insulting way, but with some type of context to it, such as singing the lyrics to a tune and getting lost in the tune), watch the outcry and transition into professional victim mode, ironically from that section of blacks who probably use the word the most.
Ignorant generalization

And its crazy that people refer to rappers as an example of how Black people want to be treated/referred to smh

And your point is :unsure:??? He didn't use the legit Chinese Mandarin word. He used the American N-word, and that's just like I said it is . . . it's who says it when, where, why and how . . . get out of pocket, and risk getting yo ass whupped. I say "risk", because in that scene the Chinese guy whips their asses and gets away :) Not a good example ;)

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It depends on who you are fucking! Some black men as part of talking dirty actually add race to their dirty talk and will make their white female partner say how much she likes "black man dick" ect!

If the people you are dealing with are ok with it then it's fine have fun. Just make sure that it's a part of your initial discussions of likes and dislikes! ✌

It depends on who you are fucking! Some black men as part of talking dirty actually add race to their dirty talk and will make their white female partner say how much she likes "black man dick" ect!

If the people you are dealing with are ok with it then it's fine have fun. Just make sure that it's a part of your initial discussions of likes and dislikes! ✌
I agree. My wife was asked to wear this to a party and these two black men used the N word and had her say the N word. No one was offended and everyone had fun. You should check out all the photos from this party! It was fucking hot!!!!

Attachments

• The Atlanta Party.JPG
    The Atlanta Party.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
You sound cheated out of your chance to use the word.

I agree. My wife was asked to wear this to a party and these two black men used the N word and had her say the N word. No one was offended and everyone had fun. You should check out all the photos from this party! It was fucking hot!!!!
When everyone is in agreement and on the same page with that race play its actually very sexy and increases the intensity of the sexual fun. Just know that race play goes beyond standard dirty talk and will get that pussy pounded with "extreme prejudice"! How ironic is that? πŸ€”

I will say that it's never been a word I found the occasion to use. I've been somewhat confused during my lifetime by both the lack of reaction and the over reaction to that one word. In my youth it was commonly used all around me by both white and black people on a daily basis. The black people referred to other black people using that word in every day speech. That N, those N, Them N hundreds of times a week i heard that word.
The white people used it as well that N, those N . Not to insult but describe just as you heard that white, those whites, them whites. There were those of course who did use it to insult, those guys who wore the pointy hoods in the dark and did outrageous things to both blacks and whites if they thought you didn't think like them.
In my college days i went to a club in San Diego owned by Redd Fox a very good black comedian. He used that word repeatedly in his show. His explanation was so similar to my own life experiences . He said that word is not bad unless it is used in a bad way. That was what i observed. I'm not sure when or how it got to where it is today. Our professor once explained the origin of the word believed to be because of the area in Africa where many of the slaves came from Nigeria At that time not a country but a vast area of Africa . By word of mouth not spoken properly and those people were referred to as N*****S not Nigerians . Men of all races turned it into a demeaning word by the way they use it.

If you have to ask, based on your upbringing than don't use it period!πŸ’― There's a level of comfort between a black man and white women using it with each other, if they've already established it. And it's not the original perverse meaning that white males came up with. The actually sounding comes from ancient Egyptian and kemetian, Canaan (before Africa got renamed), which is " NGA " meaning Pharoah, God, Princess and etc. The white male (like most things in life) perverses it and makes it derogatory, taking away its TRUE meaning. So generations pass and with each generation, the knowledge of our history gets diluted. Tupac took the negative and made it positive to counter the hateful mindset of the white male, by making it into acronym: " Never.Ignorant.Getting.Goals.Accomplished (N.I.G.G.A) ", subsequently reversing it to a positive to fit it's TRUE original meaning. White people who say it as a derogatory meaning (with the "er" at the end are ignorant anyways. They're just following their upbringing within their culture.

I've had sex with racists white women and cumverted them. Even fucked some in their houses, where they didn't know I was there, listening to the conversations the ******* and his " hunting friends were talking some really vile and demeaning things. I wasn't worried (I had backup and always take precautionary measures when I travel anywhere unknown but familiar with black people as a do not travel area) though at all. I educated every one of the white females I fucked and fixed that mindset.

You call me that, while we're having sex I'll ruin you and then leave or stop and leave all together. I'm not turned on by derogatory words that have been used by white people or anyone for that matter. It's all propagated to deter the youth just to finance prisons anyways. A system to keep that business going, just like the arms dealings and wars facilitated by political fuckery of the highest degree.

Funny thing is, we created this world and our spending power (over $6.2 TRILLION) aids in facilitating all other groups instead of ourselves!?! We were RICH and history has been manipulated and white washed by the jealous white male. The same white male who were also SLAVES and servants among the orginal kings and Queens of Europe and Kemet (africa). The same white man who took the blueprint of servants and slavery and defiled it. The same white male hiding the world's history underneath the Vatican. The same white genetics born from the richly melanated womens genetic pool by way of mutation; albinism. That's why you can find traces of black in most of your genetics unless you were created in a laboratory in a test tube like some of you. πŸ˜‰πŸ’―

I fuck with white women regularly, as well as latinas, asians and of course my own. But in this world of worlds, one things for sure, I won't BE in a relationship with a non-melanated female if she doesn't respect my humanity or my culture, that her and her people have long been assimilating. πŸš«πŸ‘ŽπŸΏ Don't give a fuck how hot you are, I'm from New Yawk originally but Chicago bred and I've seen those types get knocked the fuck out! Lmao yes! Security and whomever could be present, they'll get it too. And that's the worse mindset to have in this era where we're all being ****** to live in a digital era of HUNGER GAMES! The survival of the fittest. Where does color come in when you're budget has dwindled down to a $75 week spending in groceries or even less!??!

And please don't feel like I'm attacking you sweetheart, just being honest here, from REAL world experiences on both sides of the spectrum. I have dutch and swedish people in my family and they know absolutely what's up.

"Tupac took the negative and made it positive to counter the hateful mindset of the white male, by making it into acronym: " Never.Ignorant.Getting.Goals.Accomplished (N.I.G.G.A) "

That right there is the kind of nonsense dressed up as commonsense that people like that espouse. And what about the other hateful words like m onkey, ap e, s pade, c00n, jung_le bunny and all the other epithets? Why aren't those being used every day to "make them into positive" too? And these are the kind of dummies complaining about not getting ahead and not "making it"? Obviously commonsense isn't that "common".

Back