Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

It may be acceptable for a black person to use the "N" word, but I don't feel it is acceptable for a white person to use it. It makes me uncomfortable hearing it. I've never been asked to use it even in the heat of passion and if he told me to do so I would do so reluctantly.
Nonsense. Either it's acceptable or isn't - and it isn't. You don't hear other groups refer to themselves in such disparaging terms, and try to justify it with made-up nonsense, such as "reclaiming" the word. I personally don't respect people who don't respect themselves. Behave unintelligent , and I'm happy to treat you so. I suppose the ones who are happy to have women call them this word just for sex probably suffer from low self-esteem, low intelligence and and are just desperate.

Nonsense. Either it's acceptable or isn't - and it isn't. You don't hear other groups refer to themselves in such disparaging terms, and try to justify it with made-up nonsense, such as "reclaiming" the word. I personally don't respect people who don't respect themselves. Behave unintelligent , and I'm happy to treat you so. I suppose the ones who are happy to have women call them this word just for sex probably suffer from low self-esteem, low intelligence and and are just desperate.
Very well said.

Actually, at first glance that all might sound good, but in reality it's a lot of bullshit. You see, though it seemingly might be easier and more convenient, life isn't all black and white (no pun intended) number 1. And number 2, other groups do refer to themselves in disparaging terms. Women referring to each other as "bitches" and "whores" (yes), white people referring to themselves as "rednecks" (yes), and the LGBTQ crowd "reclaiming" the word "queer" to refer to themselves (yes). And that's just a small sampling. I'm not saying that it's right . . . but it just is. Here's a video of some white folks celebrating themselves as "dirtbagz":

Last edited:
Actually, at first glance that all might sound good, but in reality it's a lot of bullshit. You see, though it seemingly might be easier and more convenient, life isn't all black and white (no pun intended) number 1. And number 2, other groups do refer to themselves in disparaging terms. Women referring to each other as "bitches" and "whores" (yes), white people referring to themselves as "rednecks" (yes), and the LGBTQ crowd "reclaiming" the word "queer" to refer to themselves (yes). And that's just a small sampling. I'm not saying that it's right . . . but it just is. Here's a video of some white folks celebrating themselves as "dirtbagz":

Yeah, well, I don't hear these "other" groups complain and whine and bitch and go into victim mode when others use the word and the turn around use those same words commonly every day. That's the hypocrisy right there .

Yeah, well, I don't hear these "other" groups complain and whine and bitch and go into victim mode when others use the word and the turn around use those same words commonly every day. That's the hypocrisy right there .

Really??? Call a woman you aren't tight with a "bitch" or a biker you don't know a "dirtbag" or a gay person a "queer" and see what happens . . . it's just like the N-word in this respect . . . it's who says it when, where, why, and how. Again, I'm not saying it's right, but that's how people are. That's the reality of life.

Last edited:
I've been asked to say the word in the bedroom but never to directly call someone it and I myself would not say it just of my own free will.

Yeah, when it is stripping a segment of people of their humanity

You might want to let all the MULTIMILLIONAIRE rappers, who can't write a lyric without saying it a hundred times, know how they are "stripping the humanity" right out of all these fragile ultra sensitive people of color.

What a joke!

Cry me a river....

One, I don’t make songs. Two, the connotation or false equivalency of Tupac says it so why can’t I is the equivalent of me saying to the security guard at the mall, “why aren’t you following that man around?” Your ignorance grants you the privilege of ignorance. Ignorant ******* in rap songs is for a stock price and messaging the youth (and adults for that matter) to remain ignorant. As opposed to any messaging that would promote the affirmative.
Regardless for the purpose of this forum where it is designed for white woman to get their breaks best off of them by black men like myself, please refrain from the word. If you gotta ask homie, you can’t afford it.
Peace
Bravo!! Bravo!!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿💯

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.

You're trying to project this image as white satin while trying to rile everyone up in a forum, you have absolutely no right to be in. Where is your purpose in a forum where a white woman is asking for advice, which would be geared towards melanated males?🤔 You serve no purpose here. You're an agitator, like Antifa. GtFOH goof troop wanna be DEVIL! 🚫👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿👎🏿 Count those with your make believe horns of fire and brimstone. 🤡

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
you can say anything you want.. anyone can be offended by anything or not at all..
if you believe in free expression you have to use it,so can anyone else in return; never allow censorship

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?

If you have to ask, based on your upbringing than don't use it period!💯 There's a level of comfort between a black man and white women using it with each other, if they've already established it. And it's not the original perverse meaning that white males came up with. The actually sounding comes from ancient Egyptian and kemetian, Canaan (before Africa got renamed), which is " NGA " meaning Pharoah, God, Princess and etc. The white male (like most things in life) perverses it and makes it derogatory, taking away its TRUE meaning. So generations pass and with each generation, the knowledge of our history gets diluted. Tupac took the negative and made it positive to counter the hateful mindset of the white male, by making it into acronym: " Never.Ignorant.Getting.Goals.Accomplished (N.I.G.G.A) ", subsequently reversing it to a positive to fit it's TRUE original meaning. White people who say it as a derogatory meaning (with the "er" at the end are ignorant anyways. They're just following their upbringing within their culture.

I've had sex with racists white women and cumverted them. Even fucked some in their houses, where they didn't know I was there, listening to the conversations the ******* and his " hunting friends were talking some really vile and demeaning things. I wasn't worried (I had backup and always take precautionary measures when I travel anywhere unknown but familiar with black people as a do not travel area) though at all. I educated every one of the white females I fucked and fixed that mindset.

You call me that, while we're having sex I'll ruin you and then leave or stop and leave all together. I'm not turned on by derogatory words that have been used by white people or anyone for that matter. It's all propagated to deter the youth just to finance prisons anyways. A system to keep that business going, just like the arms dealings and wars facilitated by political fuckery of the highest degree.

Funny thing is, we created this world and our spending power (over $6.2 TRILLION) aids in facilitating all other groups instead of ourselves!?! We were RICH and history has been manipulated and white washed by the jealous white male. The same white male who were also SLAVES and servants among the orginal kings and Queens of Europe and Kemet (africa). The same white man who took the blueprint of servants and slavery and defiled it. The same white male hiding the world's history underneath the Vatican. The same white genetics born from the richly melanated womens genetic pool by way of mutation; albinism. That's why you can find traces of black in most of your genetics unless you were created in a laboratory in a test tube like some of you. 😉💯

I fuck with white women regularly, as well as latinas, asians and of course my own. But in this world of worlds, one things for sure, I won't BE in a relationship with a non-melanated female if she doesn't respect my humanity or my culture, that her and her people have long been assimilating. 🚫👎🏿 Don't give a fuck how hot you are, I'm from New Yawk originally but Chicago bred and I've seen those types get knocked the fuck out! Lmao yes! Security and whomever could be present, they'll get it too. And that's the worse mindset to have in this era where we're all being ****** to live in a digital era of HUNGER GAMES! The survival of the fittest. Where does color come in when you're budget has dwindled down to a $75 week spending in groceries or even less!??!

And please don't feel like I'm attacking you sweetheart, just being honest here, from REAL world experiences on both sides of the spectrum. I have dutch and swedish people in my family and they know absolutely what's up.

Last edited:
You might want to let all the MULTIMILLIONAIRE rappers, who can't write a lyric without saying it a hundred times, know how they are "stripping the humanity" right out of all these fragile ultra sensitive people of color.

What a joke!

Cry me a river....
GFY. If you have a message for the rappers, go tell them.

Cry you a river? I think you are on the wrong site. The sons of the confederacy has a different web address.

Back