Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
No one should use it. NO ONE!

Each person and encounter is going to be different. I know some men that hate that word and others that don't think twice about using it. Some men love for the language to be vulgar during sex and other just prefer natural noises. Best just to ask the man you're with as to what they like to do vocally during sex and where the lines lay.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It’s not ok I’m surprised you had to ask keep

Well to each his own, if that’s how you see yourself then so be it. A bull is more like an alpha male not like an ******* per se . Sexually it maybe animalistic but the guy is not meat
Actually the guys is meat. The couple is using the bull as a toy in “their” sexual fantasy/life. I feel like many bulls fail to realize their role. Tis what makes them bad bulls.

Back