Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I think it’s too damn hot!!

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I pretty much only use it when asked to do so.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Oh. Every black person is a 'rapper' now? I'm represented by RAPPERS according to your ignorant ass? GTFO. Say that word to me and wake up much later, if lucky. I'm in Canada btw.

It's up to the individuals involved. Myself personally I don't enjoy it as it takes me out of the zone. My submissives/play partners call me either by my name or by one of the honorifics we've established.

😂 fuckimg snowflakes on this site. It’s ok to call a white girl a snow bunny or white boi etc but say black man and all he’ll breaks loose. Ffs people you part of a site that by its nature plays on race. We have posts calling for white genocide, you can’t verify as real if your a white man and can’t get access to certain areas, there is posts talking about repatriations and black owned girls. Hip hop & rap use it constantly. If it’s said with the intent to cause offence then it’s offensive just like any other word, if it’s not then it’s just another word. If you take offence to something that was said in good sport then it’s you with the issue not the person who said it. The very fact the N word is auto edited on this site yet plenty of other possible racial names are allowed speaks volumes
White boi and snow bunny are as derogatory and degrading as the N-word?

Holy mom of fuck is that a dumb thing to say.

Back