Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I must say in advance that I am of course not so familiar with all American culture. I live in Europe. But I know all that background story more or less. Also sorry in advance, my English is terrible. When I observe that whole situation with "N word" it makes me laugh a little. Don't get me wrong. I don't have nothing inappropriate in my mind by telling it makes me laugh a little. It just looks comical for me.

Let me explain. When you are telling about that word in discussion like one in this thread you even can't call it by it's full name like it was some kind of Voldemort's name from fucking Harry Potter 😂 But at the same time all those Bros call each other by that word. It's a paradox for me. Could you imagine all those Black rap tracks with lyrics like "Yo, my N word, my N word..." 😂 From my perspective it looks like Monty Python's sketch. To be honest when I would be having sex with some extremely hot and sexy black lady and she would call me.. I don't know.. a white dog/slave or something like that and what's more she wouldn't even do it because she hates me but because it's just a fetish for her that makes her more horny, I would be like: Ok... whatever I am just fucking this sexy black pussy and seems like I am really enjoying it, so you baby can call me whatever you want if it would make you slide on my dick better 😂

To be more serious at the end. I think calling someone with names when it isn't some kind of hate speech that provides to violence towards specific group of people is not a big deal. I think all people should chill out a little bit. I bet in everyone's life there was some angry kid at school or a guy at the motorway having a road rage that called our moms whores, but did any of you feel really insulted by it? I mean I always think in those kind of situations that this angry guy yelling at me it's not even someone who I know. I don't give a fuck about how he calls my mom or me 😂 I wouldn't even remember that next day.

I am sure that all people from US saw that famous statement about way to dealing with racism given by Morgan Freeman in one of interviews about Black history month. I don't think it would be possible to provide that solution in 100%, but I am sure World would be a better place if people try to live according to those simple rules. Peace! 😊

I love
I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I love it actually. But I get not every guy is the same lol.

😂 fuckimg snowflakes on this site. It’s ok to call a white girl a snow bunny or white boi etc but say black man and all he’ll breaks loose. Ffs people you part of a site that by its nature plays on race. We have posts calling for white genocide, you can’t verify as real if your a white man and can’t get access to certain areas, there is posts talking about repatriations and black owned girls. Hip hop & rap use it constantly. If it’s said with the intent to cause offence then it’s offensive just like any other word, if it’s not then it’s just another word. If you take offence to something that was said in good sport then it’s you with the issue not the person who said it. The very fact the N word is auto edited on this site yet plenty of other possible racial names are allowed speaks volumes
White fragility on full display yet here you are using the term snowflake.

I am 100% none of you would be able to comprehend what it's like being black in a predominantly white society. Your brain would blow through your eyesockets lmao.

Last edited:
White fragility on full display yet here you are using the term snowflake.

I am 100% none of you would be able to comprehend what it's like being black in a predominantly white society. Your brain would blow through your eyesockets lmao.
i get that as a white man I will never get to know what’s it’s like to be called the N word but don’t make out racism only happens one way round.the U.K. has no where near the kind or racism I hear about in the states, in fact, in many cases there is so much positive discrimination now that it borders on racism towards whites. We have entire housing societies that are for Black & Asian “ minorities” even though only 44% of London is actually white. Could you imagine a “white only” housing society that will only allow publicly state owned houses to be leased to white? Or how about police forces that are only accepting CVs off blacks and Asians so the numbers look right? In the U.K. meritocracy has been thrown out the window in favour of positive discrimination. We have MPs that cry about racism yet don’t shut up about skin colour and what “whites” have done. Until the world ignore skin colour completely we are all subject to and will never see the back of racism am afraid. The term “snowflake” is used to anyone of any skin colour that is fragile. It has nothing to do with being white. If you a black man that’s upset when he hears Dr Dre day the N word then you too are a snowflake ❄️

Seems alot of folks here are confused about what being Alpha means so I left y'all a link :) Having a big Dick does not make you an Alpha Strictly speaking...JS

Black men do not have a monopoly on Being An Alpha The Alpha Personality is Actually not that common. Maybe you guy's mean A-type instead of Alpha... IDK

I'm not a Alpha I'm a Sigma, we move better in the world then Alphas , we are more flexible .
A Sigma can easily be the best worker in a company , rise into managerial easily or become CEO but we often prefer to be freelancers, less headache .

A Sigma ride into a corrupt town , ******* the badguys, teach the town folk to defend there town .
Then rides off into the sunset on to his next adventure .

Alphas would ride into a corrupt town , ******* the badguys .
Become sheriff and stay to lead the town folk for the rest of his days .

That's differences between a SIGMA & ALPHA

Last edited:
Back