Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

No doubt... However did you translate the Latin? Not so sexy when they equate Blackness as evil. "Justification" for treating Blacks as subhuman/less than... Where it counts on so many levels. Except when the
"Virtue lies in the loins"...ONLY.
Right?šŸ˜
Blacks are extraterrestrial is why they got phat dick n average human is 6 inch . 6 is the number of man, 9 the number of the complete man šŸ˜ˆaka over 9 inches . ( yā€™all Iā€™m being sarcastic yet tad of truth ;)

Blacks are extraterrestrial is why they got phat dick n average human is 6 inch . 6 is the number of man, 9 the number of the complete man šŸ˜ˆaka over 9 inches . ( yā€™all Iā€™m being sarcastic yet tad of truth ;)
I dunno tbh no one knows exactly what to call ā€œ blackā€people as we are technically shades of brown ha. lol tbh technically we are people of color but we just go with a particular culture aka ā€œblack.ā€ Thought it was humorous šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ tbh but we can play along .

No doubt... However did you translate the Latin? Not so sexy when they equate Blackness as evil. "Justification" for treating Blacks as subhuman/less than... Where it counts on so many levels. Except when the
"Virtue lies in the loins"...ONLY.
Right?šŸ˜
Good point . You are on point . But what is evil ; even things different we donā€™t comprehend are what people see as ā€œdemonic ā€œ. Hell is jazz music at one point was seen as ā€œ the devils music .ā€ Things people donā€™t understand seems to be called evil. Should be a difference between evil and wicked šŸ‘ŒšŸ¾. Evil spelled backwards is live ;) so who knows . Places where melanated people thrive would be considered ā€œhellā€ to some as hot as it gets there ( sarcasm ).

We did its called Europe. The Moors had to clean it up first then after they gave it to yall, back to dirtiness again. šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø
Well it is now after a decade of illegal immigration, your quiet right. You are one racist MF though I have to say. if thereā€™s many more like you, no wonder the US is the way it is.

Well it is now after a decade of illegal immigration, your quiet right. You are one racist MF though I have to say. if thereā€™s many more like you, no wonder the US is the way it is.
šŸ„± The US is the way it is because of elected officials which is majority white people. The more you try the less "racist" I become. You admitting Im right puts you at defeat.

Context. Discuss first.
Powerful word that allows some guys/couples/women the options to switch between fantasy, roles, and situations.
Not our thing.

Last edited:
Why are people looking for a pass? If the dude that you are with gets off on it, then thatā€™s yalls (dumb) dynamic. Iā€™m not gonna kink shame (much) but both individuals may wanna figure out why they wanna say the damn word so bad.

Well a bull with wife kept telling her to say she loves N**** dick and she want it in her and she said stop. He would not stop with it but he was fucking her so hard she just let it go till after. She asked him after and he said he donā€™t care thatā€™s what he wants he to beg for.
Not long after she came home with her new tattoo
1712760642554.jpeg

That's am interesting question. Are there more "racists" like this guy on this site, or more gammon degenerates like you??? Sort of cancels out, doesn't it? LOL

Back