Is hotwife lifestyle lead to cuckolding

definition of a cuckold is a man who has a wife who fucks other men regardless if he knows or not and regardless if he fucks other women. Now you may wish to create your own definition but argue with Webster not me

Nah, you have a point of view. The use of the word just is a bit of a tell. This is the way you want it. The way you enjoy it.

yes any man who has a wife who fucks other men is a cuckold and it is just a matter of degree. some men fool themselves and say they have a hotwife but they are just cucks and will be used as the wife sees fit

The word cuckold gains nuance in this type of space and has context that extends beyond Webster. You don't seem to want to accept this, but others have, so argue all you want, but I see things very differently. Others do too.

So for the last few years I've been trying to convince my wife to be a hotwife. I've always been turned on my the thought of seeing her with others. At first I thought I wanted to be in the cuckold lifestyle, but the degrading of the husband never say right to me. I would not want to have that done to me and if she allowed me to have another woman I would not do that to her. So then I learned about hotwife life style and it seemed like it was the way to go as it was a wife having sex with someone else and the husband reclaiming her, but more and more I'm see people who are into hotwifeing degrading there partner and sometimes denying them the right to reclaim. Now for example if what I'm saying isn't clear I see many post or comments from wives that how the husband can never to what the bull does etc. I am by no means a "beta" and if the eventually result of the hotwife lifestyle is being cuckold that is not something I want. I'm average length but above average girth and my wife and I have great sex, and I wouldn't want to endanger our relationship.

My main question is does the hotwife lifestyle eventually lead to cuckolding?
Well, not necessarily. It mainly depends on how far you want to go and how much you trust your wife if she gets addicted to bbc cocks! :devil:

So for the last few years I've been trying to convince my wife to be a hotwife. I've always been turned on my the thought of seeing her with others. At first I thought I wanted to be in the cuckold lifestyle, but the degrading of the husband never say right to me. I would not want to have that done to me and if she allowed me to have another woman I would not do that to her. So then I learned about hotwife life style and it seemed like it was the way to go as it was a wife having sex with someone else and the husband reclaiming her, but more and more I'm see people who are into hotwifeing degrading there partner and sometimes denying them the right to reclaim. Now for example if what I'm saying isn't clear I see many post or comments from wives that how the husband can never to what the bull does etc. I am by no means a "beta" and if the eventually result of the hotwife lifestyle is being cuckold that is not something I want. I'm average length but above average girth and my wife and I have great sex, and I wouldn't want to endanger our relationship.

Pretty much echoing what everyone seems to be saying here. No, hotwifing doesn't lead to cuckolding. Some people may start out in the h/w ls and later dabble in various forms of cuckold and find that they like it, but that is because they already have proclivities towards that kind of thing. You may discover that you do later on, but that's not to say that one leads to the other.

well said .
but it is also a question of how to define : humiliation .
i would call myself a stag _ but i love to lick her ( feet_pussy_ asshole).
so to lick her is not submissive for me _ it is what i like _ no matter before or afterwards .
More like you are sexually submissive to ur wife but maybe u have an alpha persona so it conflicts with ur idea of what subs are like

My wife is purely submissive to me and I have priority over everyone else she sees. I'm older than she is and I know her libido is far beyond anything that even remotely interests me. She's attracted to blacks and I don't feel our relationship is threatened. It keeps her happy and easy to live with. I get all the sex I want and so does she. She's not going to leave me. Why not let her play?

in the end it is just words and who cares, as long as it works for the man and wife and her lovers it is fine. I never dreamed i would be a cock sucking cum cleaning cuckold but it did not take long for it to happen. There are some women i am willing to submit to, just the way it is

Hubby J here: I can honestly say that being a “cuck” was my initial worse fear as well. I thought there was no fucking way I could be the type of guy who would want someone fucking my gorgeous wife in my place. But as we have evolved and experienced adventures that’s exactly what our preference has become. When we started this journey I thought I wanted threesomes or at least sex with her afterwards. While she expressed wanting more intimate and romantic experiences, without any of my involvement. Now, some ten years plus later I relish being cuckolded and she prefers giving me the experience first hand, so we have both changed significantly. I suspect Hotwife/cuckolding would have a profound impact on any relationship and I’m sure you can expect the same if you choose it. In hindsight one of the best parts is letting go and allowing the female sexual energy to lead as it should. So yeah be careful because becoming a cuck can happen to you and any man who opens this Pandora box.

Hand Her a few boxes of Condoms and written words to let Her know She has full access to anyone she desires and you support Her affairs. Tell Her the female by Nature is allowed the Best Males to Mate with and this is perfectly Natural. But be sure this is what you want. Also be ready if She does this You cannot take this back. Be sure you can deal with Her Used pussy and get used to licking it too. Yea for a time is will seem gross. It isn't and its natural to CLEAN her sex as well. The more you do it the better your enjoy it. Let het know you love Her more and nothing will stop that. All She needs to know is She won't lose you in dong this. Buy Her an Anklet and tell Her to wear it on the Right if She owns Her sex and the Left if you have any say. There.

Nah, you have a point of view. The use of the word just is a bit of a tell. This is the way you want it. The way you enjoy it.

The word cuckold gains nuance in this type of space and has context that extends beyond Webster. You don't seem to want to accept this, but others have, so argue all you want, but I see things very differently. Others do too.
If your wife is fucking other men, you’re a cuckold. It’s ok. It’s also ok for people to want to change definitions to fit their narrative. But it doesn’t change what you are

There has always been men who were for lack of a better way to put it weak, and there always will be. There will always be women who seek men who are strong to mate with and therefore cuck other men. this has been happening since the begining of time and will continue until the end.

Definitions are what they are. Words. As long as the two are enjoying themselves on their own terms what does it matter? As long as both are financially stable and 100% support each other with truth lust and any other dynamics... Many joys can be had.

Nope.

Back