Is cuckolding a dying breed

Is cuckolding on the decline

• Total voters
I love black and white mixing in general, whether it's black guys and white women or black women and white guys but one thing I did notice is that many white guys are building a thing for Asian women and aren't as interested in white women anymore. Maybe some white women are seeking other races for more attention?

If cuckolding is on the decline then the hotwife trend has skyrocketed. The baby boomers(of which we are) are getting older and since we grew up in the 60's/70's the open relationship is easier for us to get into. The boomer husband can no longer satisfy their wives and give them very willingly to black men. In our case Phyliss was not in the least interested in other white men, she only wanted relationship with black guys.
Rock

I think any man married or dating that allows his woman to have sex with another man because he loves her and does not want to lose her so he accepts her screwing around. Those will always exist so cuckolding will continue.
Agreed, it`s been there before and won`t go away. Although the reasons/causes are different for every husband, wife and relationship.

A husband who "does not want to lose her so he accepts her screwing around" would be the perfect description of a wittol. i don`t see this type of cuckolding related to an adult lifestyle, at least not on his part, and the woman`s practice as cheating.

Speaking about the lifestyle... For some couples it is a husband`s sexual desire to see or know their wives "screw around". In many cases the wife would submit to his need and enter the lifestyle instead of choosing to do so (mainly) for her own pleasure/benefits.

For me my woman`s pleasure is the central interest for choosing such a lifestyle. For my lady it is enjoyment of some extra out-of-the-box sexy fun together. So, fortunately our likes match well for the kind of play we indulge in. :)

With interracial dating barrier being broken and black men becoming more successful in careers I feel like there is no use for a cuckold anymore.
This is a common misconception that makes sense in a BMW forum as role play but has in my opinion a very big set of wrong assumptions.
1) One race is "the race" that people gets attracted to: Even people with strong preferences find attractive people in all shapes and colors. Some people like to say that one particular race is the one that they can't resist so they don't have to confess that they could cheat with anyone.
2) Marriage by convenience is convenient: Yes, some women and man will stay in a marriage for reasons that are not usually seen as marriage-related, bust most sane humans will only renounce to their absolute freedom for a great loving partner, sex or no sex.
3) Cuckolding is a race tensión thing: May it be in the US, but to a great extent this exists in homogeneous populations all over the world. The taboo is the key, and here the racial segregation adds sone perverted spice to that taboo, but the key factor is the subversion of the wife from the madonna role. Black husbands get cheated too.

Once again, all opinion! Feel free to disagree!

There is one trend that is pulling against the other. First off, men worldwide are becoming more and more Beta/feminized. On the other hand, interracial relationships are less and less taboo so many white women are calculating.....why do I need a white guy? So, perhaps, cucking, in general, is growing but the whole black-white cucking thing is not growing.

My wife and I were swingers for a number of years and during that time, we both enjoyed playing with other men and women. At one point I found that I started to enjoy watching her get fucked by other men almost as much as I enjoyed fucking her or other women. Eventually I started setting up meetings with her and bi-receptive dark-skinned men and then I started to be her cuckold. I loved it! She loved getting fucked by them and watching me serve them. It was a great experience for all of us, but eventually she lost interest and stopped wanting to join in. Now I meet with the men alone and she is Ok with it. I love meeting with black men the most and do whatever I can to satisfy them sexually and just wish she would let me continue to cuckold for her with these sexy black men!

Attachments

• CIMG2706crs.JPG
    CIMG2706crs.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 34
I am not sure if its in decline or increasing, but I think there are some very deep seeded racist ideas being thrown around here and that hopefully is in the decline.

The cuckold relationship has nothing to do with black and white. Its about a woman who needs sex from multiple men and I am not sure what society you guys live in- but in America, its very unacceptable for a woman to enjoy sex and especially if she is married, there is public shaming that tries to prevent women from having lovers.

The cuckold relationship is not just about being open within the marriage between husband and wife, but it allows the wife to fulfill her sexual desires which cannot in any way shape or form be satisfied by just her husband sexually.

When the majority of people on this site stop trying to make this a racial thing and just accept it as a woman has the right to have sex with whoever she deems, then you will finally accept your role as cuckolds. And yes there are a ton of fakes and wannabe's on this site - but thats because idiotic statements such as "its about black men being superior to white men" continues to be written here.

For the record - white men and black men are the same. The cuckold relationship is about women being open and free to have as much or as little sex as they want.

Human beings are not naturally meant to be in monogamous relationships but given all the diseases floating around today it's also a good idea to exercise good judgement before fucking anything with a pulse (I'm talking to both men and women), that's probably one reason why many couples do chose to remain only with each other in bed.

Human beings are not naturally meant to be in monogamous relationships but given all the diseases floating around today it's also a good idea to exercise good judgement before fucking anything with a pulse (I'm talking to both men and women), that's probably one reason why many couples do chose to remain only with each other in bed.
Hi Jam,

I don't like contradicting anyone's opinions, but when you state them as fact, its important to clarify. Are you trying to quote a known scientific fact? Or are you stating your opinion that human beings are not meant to be monogamous?

If you could cite the scientific study that proves this theory, it would be helpful because i am not aware of any scientific study that proves this theory. In fact there are several species in the ******* kingdom that are predisposed to being completely monogamous and is actually a function of survival. How human beings act over the last several hundred years or thousand years is not evolutionary at all - but just a product of a more leisure lifestyle and the fact that we no longer are dependent on our food sources for survival.

I'm not sure the actual nature of human beings is to not be monogamous, but if your life depended on you staying with your spouse, I imagine most human beings would stay with their spouse. Cuckolding as a relationship dynamic, in the healthiest way, is a by-product of industrialized nations that allow people with money and time and freedom to do what they want.

The true origins of cuckolding was not healthy, it did not promote relationships at all and was a destroyer of one of the person's psyche. Cuckolding in the truest sense of the word is "cheating" and frankly that is not what I condone or try and help couples do. Cuckolding as a sexual component of a marriage or relationship where both parties are fully aware of the wife's sexual conquests or encounters is much healthier and more positive to the primary relationship.

Just an opinion, I don't condone cheating one bit but I have nothing against couples who are open with each other playing with others.

I think there will always be more submissive men and more dominant men, as there is always a range of tastes and preferences. The thing that may change over time and in various societies is the ethnic make-up. In many western countries, there is a taboo for white women and black men to be together therefore it is exciting, and it plays well with the cuckold scenario. But in other societies, there is not he same ethnic make-up, the same stereotypes, and thus the situation is different. Some places put more emphasis on the other man being more aggressive, more from a different social class rather than of a different ethnic make-up. But the theme is basically the same- wimpy guy has wife, she prefers tougher, more aggressive men, wimpy guy is sexually defeated and gives in to it. Fun!

It's becoming popular with younger crowds. Biggest turn off is mid 40s or older white guys pretending to be 20 year old black guys (it's a big issue), and if you post on a classified or forum 9.9/10 of your replies are white guys wanting to watch, swap pictures, asking sketchy questions, etc.

Once that's gone people won't be scared from the kink.

I have been reading on here for the past several weeks and have read many posts from women who don't understand the cuckold lifestyle. So I have come realize is cuckolding possibly on decline due to new social standards and norms? I feel as though throughout the ages interracial relationships were frowned upon and in some areas they still are so it was normal for a white female to find a white male as a social status and keep fucking black men either behind his back or with him knowing and becoming the cuckold. I know a lot of cuckold relationships are usually started while together by 99% of time the husband who convinces his wife to fuck black men or other men. I know there are tons of cuckold wannabe's on this site and I hope they know that they are not going to find a cuckoldress on here, you probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. I have had many years of Hotwife relationships which have both ended. With interracial dating barrier being broken and black men becoming more successful in careers I feel like there is no use for a cuckold anymore. It seems to me that the breed of the cuckold is fading. I am sure it always be around but not like it was in the earlier days of swinging and cuckolding lifestyle. Does have anyone else feel this way or have any thoughts?

I think you have a point. My wife and I used to swing with other couples and single men. However, as she has gotten older she has lost interest in meeting eith other people - but I have not. As sexual norms have changed I now find it easier to meet with men without her and my preference is always to meet with black dominant men. The only rhing that would make it better would be if she would join us!

Th
Agreed, it`s been there before and won`t go away. Although the reasons/causes are different for every husband, wife and relationship.

A husband who "does not want to lose her so he accepts her screwing around" would be the perfect description of a wittol. i don`t see this type of cuckolding related to an adult lifestyle, at least not on his part, and the woman`s practice as cheating.

Speaking about the lifestyle... For some couples it is a husband`s sexual desire to see or know their wives "screw around". In many cases the wife would submit to his need and enter the lifestyle instead of choosing to do so (mainly) for her own pleasure/benefits.

For me my woman`s pleasure is the central interest for choosing such a lifestyle. For my lady it is enjoyment of some extra out-of-the-box sexy fun together. So, fortunately our likes match well for the kind of play we indulge in. :)

The most enjoyable part of swinging for me was always watching my wife be fucked by other men. Her orgasms were more intense than I could have ever imagined and I always got off on watching them make her cum. Sometimes they let me join in on their fun and sometimes I just watched them. In either case, i always felt privileged to be a part of the experience and in every case I always got off.

Back