Black cuckold

I have a question. Is there a black cuckold on the forum or does anyone know about such a thing, do they actually exist?
There’s a great video of a black cuck on this site and xhamster. White wife, does a BBC, then black cuck cleans her, doesnt even want to fuck her, wants her to sit in his face

D
There’s a great video of a black cuck on this site and xhamster. White wife, does a BBC, then black cuck cleans her, doesnt even want to fuck her, wants her to sit in his face
Doesn't what?Did your guy just feed you that line of crap or did he mix his with corn flakes?

D
Doesn't what?Did your guy just feed you that line of crap or did he mix his with corn flakes?
All due respect. Baby if he had a dick like that, (nothing wrong with a man and his dreams), but I heard this from Denzel Washington himself. He said "A dream without a goal remains just a dream." "Consistency"- is what is needed to see that dream spark into a flame", well, close enough. He is fulfilling his dream through the bull s eye.Lol. Like others have through their children.

No pics yet. Please bare with me . Hopefully with great eagerness and anticipation. Lol. You know seeing you made my day. I have to do calls and I have a client today later. Massage therapist.

Mmmmmh maybe but I have never seen heard or read of a black cuckold they have to be extremely extremely extremely rare that's not part of a black man's DNA I think

I like the way you put that. Not my story to tell. I like you. You are one classy man. Give me time for the pictures. Don't think I'm avoiding the issue. Well hell, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. Lol. Laugh alot.Good for you. Be in touch. Peace. Be kind, on your own soul. A friend always told others that. Passing the flame.

Last edited:
Mmmmmh maybe but I have never seen heard or read of a black cuckold they have to be extremely extremely extremely rare that's not part of a black man's DNA I think
Back in the ol days of Rome, they had both yet gave the black eunuchs full run of their position extra duties, not the fare skinned. Sounds like they were more trustworthy.

All due respect. Baby if he had a dick like that, (nothing wrong with a man and his dreams), but I heard this from Denzel Washington himself. He said "A dream without a goal remains just a dream." "Consistency"- is what is needed to see that dream spark into a flame", well, close enough. He is fulfilling his dream through the bull s eye.Lol. Like others have through their children.
Not spark a flame.. "To bring that dream to completion."

Severely, I would say. Just remember. Perfect Love cannot fail. Man if we all just know this one very important truth.

Back