Is cuckolding a dying breed

Is cuckolding on the decline

• Total voters

Nymedic81

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I have been reading on here for the past several weeks and have read many posts from women who don't understand the cuckold lifestyle. So I have come realize is cuckolding possibly on decline due to new social standards and norms? I feel as though throughout the ages interracial relationships were frowned upon and in some areas they still are so it was normal for a white female to find a white male as a social status and keep fucking black men either behind his back or with him knowing and becoming the cuckold. I know a lot of cuckold relationships are usually started while together by 99% of time the husband who convinces his wife to fuck black men or other men. I know there are tons of cuckold wannabe's on this site and I hope they know that they are not going to find a cuckoldress on here, you probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. I have had many years of Hotwife relationships which have both ended. With interracial dating barrier being broken and black men becoming more successful in careers I feel like there is no use for a cuckold anymore. It seems to me that the breed of the cuckold is fading. I am sure it always be around but not like it was in the earlier days of swinging and cuckolding lifestyle. Does have anyone else feel this way or have any thoughts?

I don't know if it's on the decline or not. But what I can say is there is a definite place for a cuckold relationship in society.
I live in a working class area of Birmingham a large multi racial city. There are an awful lot of couples I see, I know of and I know personally that have a baby from the ladies past. In a lot of cases a mixed heritage baby. Basically girls are having their fun when they're young, playing the field, going with guys, black guys in particular and some are having children with these guys.
Then as they grow older they want more stability and a provider so end up marrying a white man with a well paid, secure job.
But what do they do? They have comfort and stability but a vanilla marriage and still have urges. So a cuckold relationship satisfies all concerned- married white man has sexy wife, married white lady has security and sexy fun, and the black lover has sexy fun.

But what do they do? They have comfort and stability but a vanilla marriage and still have urges. So a cuckold relationship satisfies all concerned- married white man has sexy wife, married white lady has security and sexy fun, and the black lover has sexy fun.
says it all.
Sorry, but not the way i see it (unless you meant it as a statement to represent your own personal lifestyle rather than some sociological fact).

Not so, because this attitude bares a lot of social stereotypes that cannot be rightously applied, neither today nor in not-so-distant future.

A white husband for stability and as a provider. - Why not simply marry a successful black man then?
Being in a "vanilla marriage" with a white husband. - You can have any type of marriage with a white man, depending on the persons involved - wife and husband and "how they click".
A married white man has a sexy (hot)wife. - A woman can as well be a sexy wife when monogamous.
The married white lady has "sexy fun". Why? Because she has a black lover? - See above (Why not marry black then?) / Because she has fun on the side? - Can be any "swinging" wife.
The "black lover" has "sexy fun". - Basically he can have this kind of fun with any woman in or out a cuckold relationship, either he is married or single himself.

But of course i do agree that the hotwife-cuckold-relationship is a highly beneficial lifestyle for some couples, and their (black) lovers as well! ;) However, i tend to allergic reactions when i read or hear statements that seem to be assuming a lifestyle were the best choice (for everyone), presented as a fact and legitimated by stereotyping groups of people, may those be blacks, whites, males, females, old, young, or whatever.

Nothing to do with stereotypes, I'm just talking about my own experiences of life around here and people I know. And, yes, perhaps in the future there will be more successful, financially secure black guys for women round here to marry. But I'm talking about here and now and ladies who have married for security. Being provided for is still a big pull for ladies, especially with *******.
Of course there will be different dynamics and not every white wife will go into cuckolding their hubby, but some possibly will. That's why I started by saying 'there's a place for a cuckold relationship in society'.

I don't know, I'm in a swinger/open relationship myself and we like to watch each other having fun with others but I'm definitely not into the more extreme side such as humiliation or scenarios where only he or she is allowed to have fun with others. Like with any fetish there will be folks who are into it and folks who don't want to partake at all. I think cuckolding is a lot bigger than we think it is because many people keep it on the down low, they don't talk about it outside the relationship nor do they go on forums like this to discuss it.

Nothing to do with stereotypes, I'm just talking about my own experiences of life around here and people I know. And, yes, perhaps in the future there will be more successful, financially secure black guys for women round here to marry. But I'm talking about here and now and ladies who have married for security. Being provided for is still a big pull for ladies, especially with *******.
Of course there will be different dynamics and not every white wife will go into cuckolding their hubby, but some possibly will. That's why I started by saying 'there's a place for a cuckold relationship in society'.
i see that there are people and situations like you describe them. If i have a choice, will i willingly take such a role and be in such a relationship? No. Never! i am neither a cash cow nor do i like the abuse. period

My girl and I are 24 and 25 and I'm her first white BF. We have been together for 3.5 years but she still sleeps with BBC sometimes I'm involved other times it happens and I don't find out till after but we're okay with it. I love opening her texts and her telling me she is going to her mans house or a snapchat video of her taking her mans dick. If I can't be there I occasionally get a FaceTime for it. We don't live together but I still get to have sex and everything with her but her pleasure and lust is solely for the black men that know exactly how she likes it and has the size and stamina to do it for her. Not dead in the younger generation. We are looking to experience even more

I think that it is on the rise. It's just that it's still a fringe thing and you're so immersed in this lifestyle/kink that is "trending" all over the internet that you forget that a lot of people don't know what the fuck you are talking about when you bring it up to them.

This is true many places... and perfectly normal and acceptable!! ;) *kiss* :lips:

I don't know if it's on the decline or not. But what I can say is there is a definite place for a cuckold relationship in society.
I live in a working class area of Birmingham a large multi racial city. There are an awful lot of couples I see, I know of and I know personally that have a baby from the ladies past. In a lot of cases a mixed heritage baby. Basically girls are having their fun when they're young, playing the field, going with guys, black guys in particular and some are having children with these guys.
Then as they grow older they want more stability and a provider so end up marrying a white man with a well paid, secure job.

From my view as a wannabe cuckold, i can't give an accurate option. Of course, i at least hope to the big black god in the sky not!

i believe while the cuckold population may fluctuate, it will never go extinct! As long as there's one person(Bull, Wife, pr cucks) alive interested in the lifestyle, it will be kept alive. That one person still stands a chance to recruit others.

Even in the event that not one person is interested, cuckolding still remains a page in the history book of humankind! That guarantees even a slim chance that one person born already or not (again Bull, Wife, or cuck) might stumble upon even the minimilist mention of cuckolding. It might only even be the word cuckolding! That alone just might be enough to attract that person's attention! Their attention alone might just lead to curiosity! Their curiosity might just lead to research! Their research might just lead to desire! Their desire might just lead to taking action! Their action might just lead to recruiting the missing people needed! And thus the cuckold lifestyle is reincarnated!

Sorry if i went on for too long at the end of the last paragraph . Kind of believe it as necessary and if nothing else it sounded good. i was going to get into other topics thatwere covered by previous posts. Ai think ill save that for a future post

P.S. if cuckolding goes extinct and it's a future cuckold that rediscovers it, Remember that it was your curiosity that led you to becoming a cuckold! Curiosity killed the cuckold!c You can't blame the Bull or the Wife! Even though you're living to serve them, you're the one who brought them in! As your Bull! As your cuckoldress! You are their cuckold! Know your role!

I think the fact that IR dating is becoming more accepted/normal in mainstream is in fact encouraging cuckold relationships. For many husbands I'm sure seeing white girls with black guys plants the 'seed' in their heads for what it'd be like to see their wife with a black guy. I'm sure equally white wives have the same feelings of attraction.

There will be cuckolds as long as there are cheating wives (which equals forever *lol*).

As far as the "interracial" theme goes @natashacuck has a point. i think pretty much the same, that is, there will be more "IR" couples and marriages in future than were in the past; but also for already married non-black/non-"ir" couples this theme is more "in the face" than it was ever before (TV, celebrities,...) which may spur both a wife`s and a husband`s attention to, curiosity about and attraction to an "ir"-cuckolding adult lifestyle.

Ann, a sexy white wife like you will always be attracted by well hung black men because of the obvious physical attributes which a sexy white female craves for; for the black man it is like having a trophy and also he wants to assert his dominance over the white husband; and he can easily do this because of his aggressive behavior. To the sexually inadequate white men his wife is more like a goddess to be worshiped and he will be more then happy to see his wife being used by a well hung black lover even if he has to support the marriage financially.

Good responses so far, I will agree that IR relationships are in the rise! Living in the Northeast I see more younger white women dating black men! I'm sure there are a lot of cuckolds that keep it in the down low! Not many couples want friends and family knowing if the lifestyle! There are also women like my current gf who have no interest in black men or cuckolding/Hotwife relationships! I guess it just depends on the region you are from, family aspects (still a lot of older generations that still believe race stays with race) so fear of being with a race outside their own could cause family problems! There are also wives and gf's cheating without their guys knowing about! Some prefer black men and others all races! I've learned from experience not all black guys are hung or last forever! The best threesome sex I had with my ex was a white guy with a thick cock who could fuck her with me for hours! Our first threesome last 2-3 hours with some small breaks and then about another hour in the morning! I love seeing black men fucking white women though! The skin contrast and seeing some black men being aggressive while fucking another mans woman is pretty hot! But we all know and have met duds in the lifestyle along with fakes on both ends! It's not an easy lifestyle unless your lucky and find the right group or guy or two! And we all have to watch out for the assholes that try to destroy and sabotage marriages in a cuckold relationship! Thanks for all the responses so far!

Back