Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
Yeah that happens to me in Canarias, in the beginning She was exeptice and indecisive but I started to seduce her with very horny words and finally I sent her a video of a blindfolded racist who she enjoyed and sucked and when she took off the blindfold she almost killed the producer. There is no difference bro, when they have the dick inside they feel like queens and forget all that nonsense about skin color.
I have fucked her on a god level!, any similarity or resemblance; It will be pure coincidence. 🤷

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
I think there’s something primal that comes out if I’m hooking up with a woman whose views don’t align with mine. You would never seriously date sex is passionate, sweaty, and rough. The only thing that will make it complete is breeding her and resting my body weight on her recovering.

Interesting topic! I find this sort of theme common for black guys in that they secretly fantasize about "Racist" or more nationalistic women. It's like they have to prove something to us lol
I'm black very proud black and I'll answer you from my experience.
In fact there's nothing exactly to do if the woman is racist or black or white, the main point in this topic is how morbid becomes the situation or the fact of fucking the enemy. I'll give you an example, my biggest fantasy is to fuck a policewoman, to the point of my fantasy I don't care if she's white or black, but to be honest specifically at this point I prefer her to be white. just because it's morbid, if you ask me, for example, fucking; Fuck seriously, I prefer a black woman, there are nuances in relationships and it will always depend on your fantasy and your objectives. Having said that, I think it is not an issue of racism but of morbidity. and you will agree with me; Why are you on a site with black men and white women and not on a site with white men and white women? simple, the morbidity that comes from seeing a black cock in its most peak state.🤷‍♂️👌😉

I'm black very proud black and I'll answer you from my experience.
In fact there's nothing exactly to do if the woman is racist or black or white, the main point in this topic is how morbid becomes the situation or the fact of fucking the enemy. I'll give you an example, my biggest fantasy is to fuck a policewoman, to the point of my fantasy I don't care if she's white or black, but to be honest specifically at this point I prefer her to be white. just because it's morbid, if you ask me, for example, fucking; Fuck seriously, I prefer a black woman, there are nuances in relationships and it will always depend on your fantasy and your objectives. Having said that, I think it is not an issue of racism but of morbidity. and you will agree with me; Why are you on a site with black men and white women and not on a site with white men and white women? simple, the morbidity that comes from seeing a black cock in its most peak state.🤷‍♂️👌😉
Yes I see what you mean kind of. I've heard when something is "Taboo" it can sort of create a unique desire for it? That's what it seems like to me anyway

Nah, not interested and don't get a kick out of it. If the woman is racist, why would I spend my time being with her when there are so many other options? I'm not going to change her mind, and I'm sure not going to pleasure her to an orgasm. A racist woman or couple don't deserve having black men bring her to levels of orgasms she has never experienced before. Lastly, I'm not desperate enough to fuck a woman that thinks I'm beneath her and her husband, and she's proud of that line of thinking.

Nah, not interested and don't get a kick out of it. If the woman is racist, why would I spend my time being with her when there are so many other options? I'm not going to change her mind, and I'm sure not going to pleasure her to an orgasm. A racist woman or couple don't deserve having black men bring her to levels of orgasms she has never experienced before. Lastly, I'm not desperate enough to fuck a woman that thinks I'm beneath her and her husband, and she's proud of that line of thinking.
U didn't understood the game! It's not about make her happy it's just about morbid. I absolutely hate police doesn't matter male female or ******* as longer is wearing police or military uniform. But it's still my fantasy to fuck her.this us the game!!!

that's terrible even though she seemed to be okay with it before she knew. She was manipulated :/
Are you speaking from experience? :oops::giggle::whistle:

But that just goes to show you how good BBC is. Even a "racist" woman who would've otherwise not have had sex with a black man still enjoyed it when she didn't know the guy she was fucking was black (phew! run on sentence)

I hope you're convinced to try BBC more :lips:

¿Hablas por experiencia?:ups::risilla::silbar:

Pero eso sólo demuestra lo buena que es la BBC. Incluso una mujer "racista" que de otro modo no habría tenido relaciones sexuales con un hombre negro todavía lo disfrutaba cuando no sabía que el tipo con el que se estaba follando era negro (¡uf!, sigue la frase).

Espero que estés convencido de probar más la BBC.:labios:
Definitivamente love your commen😍👌😊😉💐💐💐

Back