Is a black guy fucking a racist white woman hot to others in the community ?

Is it just me or does any other black guy find fucking a racist old white woman hot? The idea of changing a racist woman's mind about a black person by fucking her with my black cock is exciting...
If the woman is truly a racist then why would she want to have sex with a black man? I would agree that it would be good to see someone racist become not racist though.

Growing up in a family and household where the stars and bars were sacred I knew after meeting Blacks as the schools were integrated that I couldn't and wouldn't adhere to their racist beliefs and warped sense of superiority. I immediately began to pay reparations though not monetarily but with the only things I had to give, my heart, soul and body.

If the woman is truly a racist then why would she want to have sex with a black man? I would agree that it would be good to see someone racist become not racist though.
Some people aren't necessarily racist. They may have been raised racist... but deep down its not in there heart. They're as curious about black guys as some regular white women. I've spent time with a couple women like that and they came around to seeing me in a different light

I enjoy Role-Playing this but I have been in situations where the Husband was Racist and the Wife/******* wasn't.

Ended up Kissing the Mom goodnight & stayed up all night with her *******. Woke-Up 2 some Head n a down-home style Breakfast in bed while getting my Dick Sucked.....amazing what undercover BBC Sluts will do for you.

Back