Last edited by a moderator:
She looks really gorgeous!
Several years ago, I was staying in Shanghai as expat.
Of course, every night, I was enjoying cuckold training of many Chinese couples.
But I also met a lot of American & European cuckold husband who always eager to bring their beautiful Chinese GF to BBC bull.
I think cuckold density is much higher there among these people.

She looks really gorgeous!
Several years ago, I was staying in Shanghai as expat.
Of course, every night, I was enjoying cuckold training of many Chinese couples.
But I also met a lot of American & European cuckold husband who always eager to bring their beautiful Chinese GF to BBC bull.
I think cuckold density is much higher there among these people.
wish you had met my wife too . such a pitty that we had nt met .

View attachment 4372380View attachment 4372381View attachment 4372383View attachment 4372384

My friend Coco had a taste of Chocolate a few years ago and now can't resist black men! She has transformed into a bbc loving Chinese hotwife. Unfortunately, she lives in China were there aren't many black men to choose

View attachment 4372380View attachment 4372381View attachment 4372383View attachment 4372384

My friend Coco had a taste of Chocolate a few years ago and now can't resist black men! She has transformed into a bbc loving Chinese hotwife. Unfortunately, she lives in China were there aren't many black men to choose from.
Fake yall wasting your time.

Let me reach out to her and see if she can connect with you. Remember, she is living in China and has no access to this kind of website. However, we might be able to find a way to work around that.
What you mean is you will be the person writing all the replies and you will be the person asking for dick pics. There is no coco come on tell the truth.

Back