INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife has fucked a lot of the staff at Hedo too. We are usually on the beach so sneaking into our room was a challenge. It was tough but they want that white American pussy.

The Jamaican guys will risk their job to get that white American pussy. Sneaking them into the room is part of the fun. Working so hard so that some other guy can fuck your wife is hot. It is fun to see how excited they are when they get to fuck Kate.

We have met several couples who's wives fuck the staff at Hedo. One couple, the wife ONLY fucks the security guards. The security guys have more of a reason to be walking around near the rooms than most of the other guys. They say it is much easier to sneak them into the room.

The guys who work there think that we are crazy to spend so much money to bring our wives down there so the Jamaican guys can fuck them. My wife likes the 'big bamboo'.

Yes Hedo is the place to go to. My wife has fucked one security guard one night, and the next night there were 4 of them in our room, she fucked all 4 of them, some were off duty, they just had to stay to get some of her pussy. It pays to pay attention to them during the day, and entice them, there is something about a hot blonde naked woman talking to a guard, in the middle of the day, that drives them crazy.

Yes they are very excited, with them hard as a rock as soon as they take their clothes off. Of course not to mention fucking others that are on staff, she fucked one on the beach, and a couple of the locals , at that time locals would hang on the edge of the property, usually in their boats. We went with more than one for a boat ride to an empty beach.

And don't forget the BBC guests, she had a field day with several BBC guests, several in one night.

So run don't walk to Hedo, and go for it, she'll get as much BBC as she wants

Yes Hedo is the place to go to. My wife has fucked one security guard one night, and the next night there were 4 of them in our room, she fucked all 4 of them, some were off duty, they just had to stay to get some of her pussy. It pays to pay attention to them during the day, and entice them, there is something about a hot blonde naked woman talking to a guard, in the middle of the day, that drives them crazy.

Yes they are very excited, with them hard as a rock as soon as they take their clothes off. Of course not to mention fucking others that are on staff, she fucked one on the beach, and a couple of the locals , at that time locals would hang on the edge of the property, usually in their boats. We went with more than one for a boat ride to an empty beach.

And don't forget the BBC guests, she had a field day with several BBC guests, several in one night.

So run don't walk to Hedo, and go for it, she'll get as much BBC as she wants

You are right that the flirting goes on all day. I love the way they talk amongst themselves about which of the wives will have sex with Jamaican guys. Once they know your wife will spread her legs for the staff, they all flirt with her all day.

One night Kate and I were out on the nude beach about 4 AM. It was deserted. Even the nude hot tub was empty. We started talking to the two security guards. There was a picnic table just outside of the guard shack and just in the shadow of the lights.

Kate and I were naked of course and the two guards were checking her out. Kate took one of the guards by the hand and led him over to the picnic table. She sat on the table and he stood between her legs and just unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He fucked her while his partner and I watched.

After the first guard fucked her, he came over and told his partner that my wife wanted him. He went over, unzipped his pants and fucked my wife on the picnic table while the other guy and I watched. We had never seen either of those two guards before because we were not usually down there at that hour.

You are right that the flirting goes on all day. I love the way they talk amongst themselves about which of the wives will have sex with Jamaican guys. Once they know your wife will spread her legs for the staff, they all flirt with her all day.

One night Kate and I were out on the nude beach about 4 AM. It was deserted. Even the nude hot tub was empty. We started talking to the two security guards. There was a picnic table just outside of the guard shack and just in the shadow of the lights.

Kate and I were naked of course and the two guards were checking her out. Kate took one of the guards by the hand and led him over to the picnic table. She sat on the table and he stood between her legs and just unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He fucked her while his partner and I watched.

After the first guard fucked her, he came over and told his partner that my wife wanted him. He went over, unzipped his pants and fucked my wife on the picnic table while the other guy and I watched. We had never seen either of those two guards before because we were not usually down there at that hour.
Very hot story, I have more examples, but am saving them for my weekly post of her true adventures, we're at #14 now, with # 15 coming this Sunday, with the telephone repairmen again

I have taken several vacations in Negril and can attest to the fact that at least half of the women are going for the Big Bamboo. I'd say 90% of the women travelling without men and 50% of the ones with hubbies or boyfriends are getting fucked by the locals. As a single man travelling alone I could never find a white woman who wanted to hook up with me and couldn't understand why... Then it dawned on me that those women were primarily interested in the Black Man. I didn't stand a chance of getting laid. Although what I did discover was that a white man could have sex but with only the other white men, after all what else was available...

I have taken several vacations in Negril and can attest to the fact that at least half of the women are going for the Big Bamboo. I'd say 90% of the women travelling without men and 50% of the ones with hubbies or boyfriends are getting fucked by the locals. As a single man travelling alone I could never find a white woman who wanted to hook up with me and couldn't understand why... Then it dawned on me that those women were primarily interested in the Black Man. I didn't stand a chance of getting laid. Although what I did discover was that a white man could have sex but with only the other white men, after all what else was available...
True or join in with your wife and share his cock

How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141

Love this, and are planning an interracial sex vacation! We have never done it, but very interested in it!!

Back