INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
View attachment 1283744 Hedonism jamaica where everything goes and biggest black dick my wife cant wait to go back with me as camera man

I've seen Pam in the above situation and I love it, as does she! We've been to Hedonism a couple of times. We didn't find it to be be a 5⭐️ but liked it. Pam didn't partake of any local opportunities, of which she had plenty of offers, those black Jamacians are not the least bit backward coming forward as she hadn't gone black upto our last visit there. I do have a question however, "Do you think I should confess to her that perhaps the hope of her getting blacked was the reason I took her there?" I really don't need an answer but I'll give you one! "Yes! It was!"

I've seen Pam in the above situation and I love it, as does she! We've been to Hedonism a couple of times. We didn't find it to be be a 5⭐️ but liked it. Pam didn't partake of any local opportunities, of which she had plenty of offers, those black Jamacians are not the least bit backward coming forward as she hadn't gone black upto our last visit there. I do have a question however, "Do you think I should confess to her that perhaps the hope of her getting blacked was the reason I took her there?" I really don't need an answer but I'll give you one! "Yes! It was!"
my wife and I talked about it many times it was most fantasy with a possibility but on that vacation I went desided that it was going to happen it was my fantasy soo thrue emails and contacts there, we got the first lucky guy at first I got realy nervous and her too but the guy was smooth and nice looking before I knew it he was eating my women hard with his mouth after that it became in a night of hot fucking

I'm confused Latino! You must have 10 different wives because all of the pictures you put up have different women and you call them your wife?
one of theme is, but I put similar situations to my life but not exposing my real wife because we have a job that could expose us

You go on vacation with the agreement that you will both get to play with others but it seems like your wife is the only one who gets any action.
View attachment 1288500

Seems like there's pics of Pam and Edwin all over the place!
Oh! You say it's not them! Let me check!
Damn! You're right!
The picture I have of them shows Pam with much shorter hair and, hhhmmmm,
Edwin forgot to wear his trunks! Honestly! He's en natural!
Sorry for the error!

Back