INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
But.....................she left her diaphragm in the hotel room! And this is the time of the month that she needs it!

...finally she says..." don't be upset , okay ? I thought I could stop....but , after
the first five orgasms,,,,he
told me to shut up and get ready....then they did not stop ! In shock and *******, I finally
caught my breath....realizing that he came inside me 3 times...and never
Pulled out. Then he kissed me and asked how it felt ...to have a black baby in me.....? "

What could I say ?

How did you answer him ?

"" I know it is wrong ...but, I told it felt so good ..and then I begged him to send me ...back to you
So full of his seed that you. ...would have to know I wanted a black man'so baby. Now you
Know, I was so turned on that...

3-nude-milfs-on-a-beach-png.1313443

#47790 anoble, Today at 2:43 PM

Is Carol Cox an ordinary lady or a 'film star'?
If memory serves me correct she was or is a Canadian housewife that started out swinging and just continued growing in the lifestyle leading to her own website and of course progressing to BBC. She appeared to be a really nice and cool lady. She has been around at least 10 or 15 years maybe more.

If memory serves me correct she was or is a Canadian housewife that started out swinging and just continued growing in the lifestyle leading to her own website and of course progressing to BBC. She appeared to be a really nice and cool lady. She has been around at least 10 or 15 years maybe more.
Canada Ian also eh

Back