INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I've heard of it and know what it is, but is it the type of place that guys could take their wives to get fucked? I mean, is it more a couples thing? I don't want to be bothered with other women, but I would gladly go that far to have my wife get fucked every day there.

We have never been before, but HEDO allows couples and singles, whereas a place like desire is couples only... We have seen certain theme weeks where it's more oriented towards interracial activities, which is what we would want to go for. :)

We have never been before, but HEDO allows couples and singles, whereas a place like desire is couples only... We have seen certain theme weeks where it's more oriented towards interracial activities, which is what we would want to go for. :)

Interesting. I wouldn't want to go to Desire, then. I just don't want to show up in a couples type of atmosphere. I also don't want to travel a long distance if my wife isn't going to go through with it.

It would be fun to go there with no pretenses and just treat it like a resort vacation. And, (I would knowingly) be fully aware that it was a type of themed week with lots of single guys. With a couple of drinks and some naughty dancing, it just might be the ticket!

By the way.........I just love that first pic of your wife's pussy. So incredible. I encourage anyone reading this to go and take a peak. :)

Back