INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I do love it. I only fuck bare back
Episode 15 Thank You GIF by Law & Order

My wife and her friends traveled to Miami Beach to celebrate turning 40 this year. The other day at work, I received a call from the husband of my wife’s friend. I think I have met this guy maybe once or twice. He said that he checked his wife’s text messages on the cloud and suggested I do the same. When I asked him what should I expect to find, he said, “You will see that their laid-back vacation was not about relaxing, but rather trying to get laid.”

It's a big thing now mature married women going on vacation to Jamaica or some other Caribbean island to have sex with black men. We are a part of a swing group that meets occasionally and this time us and two other couples decided to plan such a trip. My husband and I booked the trip and a while later we all fly to Jamaica for a hot vacation. The second night there the three of us ladies all got laid by black studs we met at a local bar which was swarming with black cock just waiting to service women like us. My husband is fine with it as long as it stays between us. My two friends have the same agreement with their husbands and each of us took full advantage. He told me he was fine with me having as many as I wanted while we were there so I took him up on it and fucked five other black bulls during the week . Our next trip is the first of October I can not wait to get me some more of that big black cock.

My wife is currently in Jamaica since yesterday. She went with her girl friend from work. Have only received a couple of short texts from her since she arrived. When I asked what what her first day / night was like and if she was having fun she only replied that I have to wait to look at the pictures and video to judge for myself. The waiting is killing me!
You are a good husband.

Back