INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We are going to Secrets St. James in Jamaica in a few weeks. Do the staff really hit on white women? My wife will be wearing only thong bathing suits. I sure hope so!

We have only stayed at Hedonism II in Jamaica ut we have been there many times. The guys who work at Hedo do hit on the white wives. They seem to especially like blondes. They have to be careful because the staff is not allowed in the guest room except for housekeeping.

Part of the fun is the intrigue of having to sneak the guy into and out of your room. One of the things we learned and actually enjoyed is that the staff guys brag amongst themselves about which wives the have fucked.

Once your wife becomes known as one of the wives who will fuck the Jamaican guys your entire vacation changes for the better. All of the guys want some pussy and they make sure to take extra good care of you.

Kate has had sex with several bartenders, a couple of security guards, a pool boy and a couple of managers.

We have only stayed at Hedonism II in Jamaica ut we have been there many times. The guys who work at Hedo do hit on the white wives. They seem to especially like blondes. They have to be careful because the staff is not allowed in the guest room except for housekeeping.

Part of the fun is the intrigue of having to sneak the guy into and out of your room. One of the things we learned and actually enjoyed is that the staff guys brag amongst themselves about which wives the have fucked.

Once your wife becomes known as one of the wives who will fuck the Jamaican guys your entire vacation changes for the better. All of the guys want some pussy and they make sure to take extra good care of you.

Kate has had sex with several bartenders, a couple of security guards, a pool boy and a couple of managers.
Awesome, thanks guys. I will have to let the staff know she is open for business. Can't wait to get there. She didn't want to go to Hedo. She is a blonde, good looking with a great body

My wife has fucked a lot of the staff at Hedo too. We are usually on the beach so sneaking into our room was a challenge. It was tough but they want that white American pussy.

Back